[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

Bookmark.
"
sando wrote:

At this situation, you have to choose to either level up or farm currency.
Since there's no point of having high level when you don't have gears to equip, I suggest farming.
I think Dominus is your best bet. You can gather orbs and sell unique items to get the mirror fast.
If you are worried that you don't have enough MF, you can try using Rat's Nest.

Thank you for answer Sando :) I will farm dom then.
I have a question for the leveling tree. What dmg nodes do you usually go for after the CI transition. I imagine maybe Adders touch then Flaying then From the Shadows?
IGN: Melo_mania
Last edited by Skull_Blaze on Sep 26, 2014, 4:47:46 PM
"
Skull_Blaze wrote:
I have a question for the leveling tree. What dmg nodes do you usually go for after the CI transition. I imagine maybe Adders touch then Flaying then From the Shadows?

Main damage nodes are around shadow area. There are massive dagger phys dmg/atk speed/crit scatter on the right side of the shadow tree.
There are also accuracy/atk speed/phys dmg scatter for dagger under shadow as well as crit chance near scion/shadow.
Crit chace and multiplier nodes are in between shadow and witch area.

I made a mistake and went full on dps phys damage when i had really low accuracy and crit chance... if you have at least 85%+ accuracy rating and 80%+ crit chance, i tbink it would be ideal to get the phys nodes and attack speed. Hence why i guess sando is using accuracy support gem for 6l instead of faster attack

I just hit 80 after playing for few days.. the true real dmg really kicks in as you level and get those passive nodes... i dont have any good gears and still hit almost 500k... dayum :)
Hi, im following the life base dual strike tree for level up but at the moment im facing big trouble!
Im level 54 just started merciless and this is my equip:

6k dps of dual strike and 400 spectral throw, my problem is that in some circumstance i literally explode in a sec sigh (not only when stunned or chilled)!
I have 1380hp and 420es, what can i do to improve my poor character? Im doing something wrong?
edit: i use only one aura, hatred, because with 2 active hae only 27 mana and can't cast!
Last edited by Verofabio on Sep 29, 2014, 2:07:46 PM

387k - 3 auras only ( hatred HoA Discipline )
534k - 3 auras + 3xfrenzy 5xpower charge
648k - 3 auras + 3xfrenzy 5xpower charge + atziri flask

Thanks for the build. :)
"
Verofabio wrote:
Hi, im following the life base dual strike tree for level up but at the moment im facing big trouble!
Im level 54 just started merciless and this is my equip:

6k dps of dual strike and 400 spectral throw, my problem is that in some circumstance i literally explode in a sec sigh (not only when stunned or chilled)!
I have 1380hp and 420es, what can i do to improve my poor character? Im doing something wrong?
edit: i use only one aura, hatred, because with 2 active hae only 27 mana and can't cast!

The most important thing while leveling is survivability.
If you are going life-based, every item should have life stat in order to get effects from passive nodes.
However, by looking at your gears, there is no life stats in any of your items.
If you look fir the life stat items first, I think you will be able to raise your survivability a lot.
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
"

387k - 3 auras only ( hatred HoA Discipline )
534k - 3 auras + 3xfrenzy 5xpower charge
648k - 3 auras + 3xfrenzy 5xpower charge + atziri flask

Thanks for the build. :)

I am glad that you are enjoying with this build.
Thanks for your feedback.
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
"
sando wrote:

The most important thing while leveling is survivability.
If you are going life-based, every item should have life stat in order to get effects from passive nodes.
However, by looking at your gears, there is no life stats in any of your items.
If you look fir the life stat items first, I think you will be able to raise your survivability a lot.

Many thanks sando, i will focus on life from now until the end of merciless act!
So how much DPS do we actually need before this build will work with CI? I have about 10k DPS and i notice ZERO life leech going to ES. Basically i have to run away and wait for ES to recharge before going back into battle. (i.e. I am dieing a lot.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info