[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

can u link your updated items ?? and items when you uber ?? thanks !!
he changed faster attack on spectral throw to faster projectile. And i think he got a new ring (this im not too sure about..) cause of the cosmetics haha :) everything else are the same
"
madeinkorea wrote:
Holy amaze-balls. This build is insanely detailed and fan-bloody-tastic.
Its so great that rng gesus has blessed me with 6Ls and successfully getting the right colour on my chest :)

I am level 75 shado now, took me average 3 days [4 hours a day levelling and an hour for trading] to get to where i am. i know he recommended us not to do shadow unless you havw atziri gloves but honey badger doesnt give a s#*#cion ;)

I could farm dominus at level 68 as soon as i converted to CI, and literally took me 5seconds to kill... dem loots tho

Just before i logged off this morning, I have finally hit 200k dps with dual strike with all the buffs on (excludes vaal haste). But i still havent got the dagger nodes under shadow. So when i hit around level 80 mark. I will probably have another 250k dps with my current gears)

Im only gotta get better and stronger o.o i still need a better ring and an amulet, gotta get me higher es or es/armour chest piece, better daggers (just craft one with multi-craft mod on, and you will have 300+ dps dagger easy...) once i craft these two daggers i will easily hit 300k dps at level 80 like no ones business.

im just running really low with my currency atm just cause i got side tracked and bought mw kaoms chest and shoes with two lori's rings to make myself look cool :) but im going to run two clients for more dominus farm to save me some currencies so i can buy honour etcher.

If sando let me i might get me uber set and ask him for uber service to get me gloves (chance has been lowered from the previous patch updates but i know my character is blessed after getting 3 6linked items under 300 fusings...

In conclusion
1. shadow is viable with not so much currencies funded (most picked up and made or even farmed to get them - could be challenging for first time ever player. Welcome :)
2. You kill stuff before they kill you or even have chance stun you (such as rhoas and charging soldiers)
3. You can kill any boss. I MEAN ANYTHING, rouge exiles?!? Pfft 1v1 me any day mate.
4. People say you need to be really funded to play as CI. lIES!! Just invest a little more time on farming and pray to RNGesus for drops ;)
5. Anyone can hit 200k dps at level 75 or even waayyy before that :)
6. 3.5k energy shield may not be enough for huge bosses [well actually atziri bosses only] im more scared of the white and other mobs than the boss
7. Super easy to cap your res. No meed to run ele aura. Armour and or evasions can help but if you dont have any dont worry, have potions 24/7. They are up before you know it.
8. Fast mapping and clearing speed (but make sure you know what youre doing, never be that guy.. "leeeeroooooyyy jennnkins"
9. Be amazed what you can do/hit compare to your party members.
10. More levels = more passives = more dps !

Just to make myself clear i only hit a fraction of what sando is hitting. Why? Because look at his gears and items.. 3 mirrored items + atziri gloves and almost perfected everything else...
Mine? All my items wont even buy a half of a mirror... (not that you can buy half lel)

Here are my items so far. Please dont judge me saying i have shtty gears. Cause i know i do..

Easy game. Easy life.
Dont worry. Be happy
Hakuna-matata

P.s. thank you sando for this fab guide and thank you for the crafting Services ;) he is very genwrous and does it for free ! Just ask him nicely when hes not doing much (atziri or mapping whatever hes doing).
P.p.s. i watched his stream from idk how long but till around 8am NZT. Just cause he enjoyed taliing to me lel, such a nice guy 'no homo'

Thanks again and i will update my look and screenshots later

thx for your feedback!
I added your reply on my thread. It's helpful for who are using my build :)
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
"
gsoepldrummer wrote:
can u link your updated items ?? and items when you uber ?? thanks !!

Here is my Atziri thread.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1063346
What do you think of Shadows and Dust instead of Maligaro's, Sando?
IGN: Melo_mania
shadows and dust looks pretty cool ! i've never seen that unique before :O
unholy might buff looks amazing too, just the down is the missing out 5% attack speed and the 20% chance of crit (if max crit roll on dust)
http://imgur.com/CddMYH5,FUcKTzx#0

this is my dps after 5 power charges + 3 frenzies + potion :)
still waaaayyy too low compared to sando and the other guys but Im still proud

http://imgur.com/CddMYH5,FUcKTzx#1

this is me :)
I love flames, flames all day
oh Im not wearing kaom's (well I am but just for the looks)

Thanks guys :) my skill tree is pretty much sando's except I had to get vaal pact through the evasion cricle (wasted about 9-10 points to get it.. )

P.S. ^i've tried to upload the image but for some reason its not showing so I used imgur.com :)
Last edited by madeinkorea on Sep 22, 2014, 5:37:31 AM
Are 3x10% crit multi nodes at scion start better than 2x20% crit below Assassination when you aren't crit capped?

How much ES do you have? (screenshot of your whole defenses tab would be cool to have in the guide) How often do you die?

Why do you use that awful amulet? To get more ES? Random amulet with legacy crit multi would be significant dps upgrade and would let you drop bad dps nodes like shadow attack speed and get more scion ES.

What is your opinion about ES vs AR/ES items? You use hybrid chest but suggest mirroring pure ES. Do you think that random armour you get by having hybrid helm (or abyssus), chest + acuity is significant or is going pure ES better?

Your guide says "I still strongly recommend you guys to acquire Unwavering Stance while leveling.". That means you can spec out of it when you don't plan to level up anymore and don't mind occasional stunlock death? You need 14 points to get it with Acuity Scion variant and around 16 with Shadow)

What is the point of having 6L single target double strike you almost never use? Just DPS showcase? If you used 6L ST (ST - Critdmg - LMP - Faster Proj - PCoC - Added Fire/PPAD/Add acc?), your single target would be still have more than enough dps and overall clear speed would be much better. (Then you could ditch 2nd dagger you don't need and use single target double strike and shield. Bam, the build suddenly becomes viable).
^i think you are missing out on the main achievemet goal with sandos build here..

i think this build was mainly built to have the highest dps tool tip as possible, thats why we are using 6l chest with dual strike not spectral throw. If he were to only use 4l he wouldnt have that much dps with the single target ability. However because he is using herald of ash it can kinda makes it aoe as his overkill damage would ignite the other mob till death.

He did recommend es rather than ev/es or ar/es chest piece because its better to have more es as you pretty much kill the mobs before they get to you or even perma freeze them. I have been stunlocked till death by one of the trapper exule while i was mapping but this was because i wasnt aware of the exiles ability. Personally i think you have to play extra careful with what map mod you are playing amd theobs abilities. This is why he told us to get unwavering stnace or use the unique amulet eye of cheyula to avoid getting stunned by charging soliders at act 3 nd rhoas mobs. Since this build was aimed only to have high dps, it sacrificed alot of es passive nodes. He will definitely have ao much more es if he chose to take the es circle above scion amd drop some of the accuracy/phys dmg nodes. I mean.. hes level 95, he would have mapped so many times and know what mobs in what map and prevent from dying from stuns etc

You said changing 6l to specteal throw would make it more viable but this build is already atziri and uber atziri viable. If you dodge the flame blast and other skill shots by atziri (as you should with any other build anyway unless face tank build) you really shouldnt have problem with any bosses. Sacrificing 14/16 passives nodes to get vaal pact amd unwavering stance gives away so much dps increaae possibilities but if you cant level.. you benefit more from not dying so often and benefit from not losing exp from the penalty.

This is just my opinion and observation from thos build so please understand that i may be wrong and sando might think differently.

Oh and yes having 30% increased crit multiplier is better than chances if you have capped crit chance. I would get the chance nodes first to have 50%?? (I think it was) chance amd 10% multiplier

Edited: spelling errors
Last edited by madeinkorea on Sep 22, 2014, 7:21:19 PM
"
madeinkorea wrote:
^i think you are missing out on the main achievemet goal with sandos build here..

i think this build was mainly built to have the highest dps tool tip as possible, thats why we are using 6l chest with dual strike not spectral throw. If he were to only use 4l he wouldnt have that much dps with the single target ability. However because he is using herald of ash it can kinda makes it aoe as his overkill damage would ignite the other mob till death.

He did recommend es rather than ev/es or ar/es chest piece because its better to have more es as you pretty much kill the mobs before they get to you or even perma freeze them. I have been stunlocked till death by one of the trapper exule while i was mapping but this was because i wasnt aware of the exiles ability. Personally i think you have to play extra careful with what map mod you are playing amd theobs abilities. This is why he told us to get unwavering stnace or use the unique amulet eye of cheyula to avoid getting stunned by charging soliders at act 3 nd rhoas mobs. Since this build was aimed only to have high dps, it sacrificed alot of es passive nodes. He will definitely have ao much more es if he chose to take the es circle above scion amd drop some of the accuracy/phys dmg nodes. I mean.. hes level 95, he would have mapped so many times and know what mobs in what map and prevent from dying from stuns etc

You said changing 6l to specteal throw would make it more viable but this build is already atziri and uber atziri viable. If you dodge the flame blast and other skill shots by atziri (as you should with any other build anyway unless face tank build) you really shouldnt have problem with any bosses. Sacrificing 14/16 passives nodes to get vaal pact amd unwavering stance gives away so much dps increaae possibilities but if you cant level.. you benefit more from not dying so often and benefit from not losing exp from the penalty.

This is just my opinion and observation from thos build so please understand that i may be wrong and sando might think differently.

Oh and yes having 30% increased crit multiplier is better than chances if you have capped crit chance. I would get the chance nodes first to have 50%?? (I think it was) chance amd 10% multiplier

Edited: spelling errors

You are fully understanding my build. Everything you said is what I wanted to say :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info