poll: the "like to trade" vs the "forced to trade"

"
Antnee wrote:

Not this again...

And forced would be the wrong word so i cant comment yet on this anyways.
I am a forced to trade kind of guy. I would like to trade, but its a pretty frustrating experience in PoE to be honest. Not impossible, I do it when I have to, but I would like to avoid it if I can. I do not like having to use so many 3rd party resources to make trades.
I'm the second, although I also like to trade. Win/win?
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
I'm the second, although I also like to trade. Win/win?

This pretty much. I don't trade mainly but I do love to get a trade done now and then. I grind rather than search on poe.xyz but I appreciate a good deal, especially with my guild mates. I would love to trade more but the means for it in-game are awful. So I'd say I am player type 1 but I am forced to be player type 2 by your definition right now, john.

This is probably why people are having trouble with your choice of words. The options are not satisfying for the traders you ask. Given my personal observation I am also not the only one thinking this around here. You should really read up your stuff about the population you are trying to observe here. I appreciate thou that you are asking for feedback of people not satisfied with your narrow poll.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 24, 2014, 5:24:45 PM
"
ntall1 wrote:
I am a forced to trade kind of guy. I would like to trade, but its a pretty frustrating experience in PoE to be honest. Not impossible, I do it when I have to, but I would like to avoid it if I can. I do not like having to use so many 3rd party resources to make trades.

+1

I like trading, but PoE trade system is set up to make the process frustrating. Feels like it was designed in the 1990s.
neither
"
Antnee wrote:

<3
"
Antnee wrote:

/thread
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]

I love trading, but care not for wealth. I love the ability of trading and how it is used in the game, and how the game is balanced around it.
"
Antnee wrote:

This. My answer can be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info