poll: the "like to trade" vs the "forced to trade"

Wheres the none of the above?!?!?!

But i have traded 2 times but i did not really want to as i try to find everything i have but i HAD to if i wanted to play so
"
Lynerus wrote:
Wheres the none of the above?!?!?!

But i have traded 2 times but i did not really want to as i try to find everything i have but i HAD to if i wanted to play so

Can you elaborate? I can't envision a scenario where a player is forced to trade. I only see a huge list of scenarios where players are coerced into it.
"
Can you elaborate? I can't envision a scenario where a player is forced to trade. I only see a huge list of scenarios where players are coerced into it.

Well, Chris Wilson had a gun to my testicles for the entire league so I had to - I imagine just about everyone else was in the same scenario.

Spoiler
It's not really forced, it's just far more comfortable to trade over certain gear-barriers. People are lazy. SF players get there all the time, if they didn't we'd never see a self-found player go over 60.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 27, 2014, 8:43:23 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Well, Chris Wilson had a gun to my testicles for the entire league so I had to - I imagine just about everyone else was in the same scenario.

lulz
Trading what's that? do you mean that aids that is trying to find a person that has something you want and having none of them respond to your requests?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info