@GGG Staff: Please take a chill pill

Some things are a big no-no...
RMT, cheating,...
Much like pedophelia jokes, or homo insults.

Try to avoid things like that, I suggest... :)
"
Quantume wrote:
Linked a rare lvl 5 crap armor that had tri-res 6%
"wow elite tri-res armor c/o 5 ex best ever!!!"
Seconds later serious whisper from a dev: "please do not trade in global"

Every time I get that one, I want to say, "Oh, no problem. But, uh... could you tell me where the Auction House is? I can't seem to find it."
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Just to elaborate a bit on probations, they aren't something we give out easily either, and are very dependent on prior infractions, as well as the severity.

This needs to be changed.
"
Quantume wrote:
(he thought it was a 5 ex item)... didn't get it till after he inspected the item.

But this one was better:

Made a cast on death/meme joke;
"I bought rmt items for $700, died with it in hc, but my cast on death linked spark did like 0.05% dmg to the monsters that killed me... so I got that going for me, which is nice."

Next day trying to log in: banned.
Took me 10 hours to get a reason from support why.
They said real money trading.
How the fuck do you even... bots scan the chat and ban anyone who says "rmt"?? wtf??
And it took me another 10 hours on top to get back and they finally understood it was a joke after I linked the meme wiki page.

Shit is getting serious with GGG.
They ain't fucking around.
The Blizzard card has been pulled.

It wasnt a bot, it was someone with the _GGG name tag who read what you wrote. And GGG is not comparable to acti blizz, GGG helps you resolve issues, acti blizz gives you tickets and lets you wait and then nothing comes off it. Dont compare them again, please.

And you either got the account back or you are leaving that part out of your post for whatever reason. And certain jokes are crossing that invisible line that you have to be aware of and if youre not, now you know.
To be fair I only had a good experience with Activision Blizzard support. They might not respond as fast as GGG support does but they also have different audience sizes to handle.
"
"
Quantume wrote:

Every time I get that one, I want to say, "Oh, no problem. But, uh... could you tell me where the Auction House is? I can't seem to find it."

Well, there is an AH, its called poe.xyz. Use it at your own discretion. GGG said there will never be an AH and i hold them to that. And a new trading sytem is already being worked on as well.
"
"
"
Quantume wrote:

Well, there is an AH, its called poe.xyz. Use it at your own discretion. GGG said there will never be an AH and i hold them to that. And a new trading sytem is already being worked on as well.

Yeah, well they've been "working on it" since alpha, apparently. I'd rather an AH than this primitive "barter" system we have now. That being said, their new trade system better be awesome, and better be soon. Either that, or fix the economy issues addressed in the plethora of other threads on this forum. Then trading can actually be "optional" instead of people calling this game "Path of Trading" and "Trade Tycoon Simulator" etc.
"
"

Yeah, well they've been "working on it" since alpha, apparently. I'd rather an AH than this primitive "barter" system we have now. That being said, their new trade system better be awesome, and better be soon. Either that, or fix the economy issues addressed in the plethora of other threads on this forum. Then trading can actually be "optional" instead of people calling this game "Path of Trading" and "Trade Tycoon Simulator" etc.

No they have not worked on the new trading system since alpha. I think its late open beta early release. And if people were a bit more patient they would eventually be happy to use the a new trading system.

Also, i prefer actually bartering with people over what i want to pay and the price theyre happy with than a stupid AH everyone looks at and sees the crap items going for a certain price and then all crap items cost the same high price no one can afford, even though the items are either not worth it or no normal player can buy them.
"
"
"
Quantume wrote:

I prefer doing PCs in Global and using the Noticeboard for trading.
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
"
"

I prefer doing PCs in Global and using the Noticeboard for trading.

So, youre one of those who ruins the party tab for people who actually want to play the game and party up to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info