[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
ChooJeremy wrote:
Just wondering, why not grab Alira's 8% cast speed bonus in Cruel? Is it less helpful than a skill point?

Alira only provides 4% cast speed and that really isn't worth it compared to an extra skill point for this build imo :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
shumi82 wrote:
this build is so nice,breezing atm through lvl 66 maps, lvl 71 so far,and with pretty crap even :d
arctic armor is such a awesome gem,it makes grinding a lot easier when you can run aa lvl 16+

I am really glad to hear that Shumi, than you for telling me. Yes I agree, it is at those levels that arctic armor really starts to become awesome :)
Hi there,
I'm playing with this build nowadays and I would like to ask which chest armor is BIS in this build? Is it carcass jack as mentioned?
I'm gonna buy one probably 6 link but I don't know which one is the best. THANKSS!!
Last edited by xiaxia004 on Aug 26, 2014, 4:30:32 AM
"
xiaxia004 wrote:
Hi there,
I'm playing with this build nowadays and I would like to ask which chest armor is BIS in this build? Is it carcass jack as mentioned?
I'm gonna buy one probably 6 link but I don't know which one is the best. THANKSS!!

Carcass Jack or Cloak of Defiance mate :)
Awesome build for a fresh start in this new league (im at softcore). Looking forward for higher levels, seems like it will have a lot of dmg if I use proper gear. Thank you very much, sir!
Is this chest good enough for this build?

or still carcass jack or cloak ?
Last edited by radi5555 on Aug 26, 2014, 5:14:01 AM
and I would like to know which gem do you prefer as the 6th. Thanks
"
Jinmutenno wrote:
Awesome build for a fresh start in this new league (im at softcore). Looking forward for higher levels, seems like it will have a lot of dmg if I use proper gear. Thank you very much, sir!

With the right gear the damage will definitely be pretty awesome. Especially if you decide to focus some skill points on some crit chance as well :)

Thank you for the feedback man! Best of luck! :)
"
radi5555 wrote:

That is a very good chest man! How much did you pay for that? The combination of a very high armor and decent amount of Energy Shield is pretty sweet.

For the 6-link I would use either:

Faster Casting for more damage, Life Leech for survivability or Power Charge on Crit, although this option would require you to make some changes to the skill-tree as well :)
"
"
radi5555 wrote:

That is a very good chest man! How much did you pay for that? The combination of a very high armor and decent amount of Energy Shield is pretty sweet.

For the 6-link I would use either:

Faster Casting for more damage, Life Leech for survivability or Power Charge on Crit, although this option would require you to make some changes to the skill-tree as well :)

I just started playing again after like 1 year this is my old duelist armor. I really don't know how much i paid for it :)).

So you say stick to this one and forget about other unique armors right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info