[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
bakuratje wrote:
Hello,

I really like the build and have followed it point by point.
Maybe someone can still give me some advise regarding, gem links or items.

I am a new player so I don't really know what to do with all these things,
hopefully someone here can help me making my character stronger.

CURRENT ITEMS
Spoiler

Same skill tree as opening post.

I am level 79.

THANKS!

I would love to help you man, but I am not really sure what you are asking about? Most of what you need to know is explained in the video? :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Fulldawa wrote:
This look like a really cool build, gonna try it since I ripped recently. I have a few question to ask :

-Do you aim to run a level 20 Arctic Armor ? If so, would you take some more Dex from the tree or would you grab it on your gear ?
Same question with Strenght when it comes to using Armour or Armour/ES gear.

-Isn't that too squishy for a HC character ? Is Arctic Armour enough to counterbalance EB ?

Thank you for saying so Fulldawa.

I aim, and you should as well to run a level 24 arctic armor. This is one of the most powerful defences in the game, so not it is not too squishy, especially since when you reach the late game you will start adding in regular armor as well :)

The character you see in the video is doing 74 maps with shitty gear in hardcore :)

The skill-gem that requires the highest stat requirements is GMP. It requires 109 dexterity at level 20. I personally picked up one of the 30+ dex notables and crafted the rest :)
i bought a 6 socket chest for 1 chaos and 30 fuses later i have my 1st 6 link ever,got faster casting atm,but i wanne try power charge on crit,guess i need a good spell power dagger with crit then,some crit rings,and some changes in the tree,any suggest what tree i should do?
Hey bro, quick question. How high do you take clarity? All the way to 20?
Hi,

I don't understand cast when damage taken.... If i take damage why he doesn't cast enduring cry to get charges?
Last edited by Metal_Rex on Aug 30, 2014, 3:10:21 PM
"
Metal_Rex wrote:
Hi,

I don't understand cast when damage taken.... If i take damage why he doesn't cast enduring cry to get charges?

You need to achieve certain amount of damage to cast the linked gems. That's why you need to check the level of the CwDT and the level of the linked gems.
you can level clarity up to lvl 20,in the beginning i only had 2 aura's,till i had some es gear and the eldrich battery node
my 1st 2 aura's where purity of ele,while leveling,and clarity
Been using a very similar build except more into the Shadow tree. Went with all the cast speed nodes over some of the damage. It was already doing pretty amazing but then I got a hold of this.

Now it is just wrecking everything. Very fun build when the fireballs look more like incinerate.

I also wear

making sure to keep my mana pool above 30%. It has enough ES that I don't have to run discipline. It's also extremely cheap. And now with pledge of hands, my mana has gone from around 3k total to almost 5k. Flame totem works really well as a decoy and does ok damage.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Aug 31, 2014, 5:09:45 AM
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Been using a very similar build except more into the Shadow tree. Went with all the cast speed nodes over some of the damage. It was already doing pretty amazing but then I got a hold of this.

Now it is just wrecking everything. Very fun build when the fireballs look more like incinerate.

I also wear

making sure to keep my mana pool above 30%. It has enough ES that I don't have to run discipline. It's also extremely cheap. And now with pledge of hands, my mana has gone from around 3k total to almost 5k. Flame totem works really well as a decoy and does ok damage.

Very nice man! Congrats on your find! I can imagine that working really well for this build :)
My question has been settled^^
Last edited by Metal_Rex on Aug 31, 2014, 8:01:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info