[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
Dacar92 wrote:
"
Fabius_Gallus wrote:
"
Azgeloth wrote:
hi mate,

First of all, i wanna thank you for your effort to show us this build=)

Im keeping your instructions and it works fine for me. Im level 76 now and it is going pretty well.

I wanna ask something that itching my mind. In this build we are using only fire damage. Why dont we use AVATAR OF FIRE to benefit physical and other source of damage in our wand or other sources from gear ?

Thanks for your time=)

spells dont benefit from weapon damage modifiers ;), try on ring with some +dmg stats ( +8-16 ice for example) - it wont change your fireball dps because it is not affected by it. same applies to weapon physical damage.

But + % to spell damage, does. correct?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fireball

on the right under keywords side you see that fireball does "Fire, Projectile, Spell, AoE" dmg. This means that everything that modifies one of those damage types, including + % spell dmg, will also boost your fireball dmg.
Hi

Thank you for the build. I have found it very useful, but I am having issues obtaining enough dexterity to level AA. I am currently level 54 and my AA is level 10 and I don't have any dext left to level it (I have the dext node and +14 dext on my gear), should I just get more dext on my gear?

Tak!
What's the main difference between this build and the standard Fireball build?

Standard Fireball Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/558896

They look very similar but with slightly different passives and this build uses Artic Armour. Is that the only difference?

I've been building a Fireball Build (currently Level 34) and up until this point the builds are pretty much identical but now I need to choose where I go with my passive tree/skills.

Does anyone know the major differences?
"
brunowa wrote:
What's the main difference between this build and the standard Fireball build?

Standard Fireball Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/558896

They look very similar but with slightly different passives and this build uses Artic Armour. Is that the only difference?

I've been building a Fireball Build (currently Level 34) and up until this point the builds are pretty much identical but now I need to choose where I go with my passive tree/skills.

Does anyone know the major differences?

Not sure what the major difference is, but I'll say that playing with AA makes HUUUUUUGE difference. I went from nearly giving up because my 5l was level 67(couldn't run AA without screwing up my gear)..to absolutely demolishing everything in my path.

The combination of AA plus the CWDT has been a lifesaver..literally.

Other than the 5l, I've been playing with stuff I've found. This also is my first rampage character. It's a great way to build up some currency to try other builds or further enhance your current toon.
My congratulations for your video guide.One of the BEST i've ever watched!
Thanks for the time you spend, for us to be able to play this build very easily.....
ELL-HN
"
optikos wrote:
My congratulations for your video guide.One of the BEST i've ever watched!
Thanks for the time you spend, for us to be able to play this build very easily.....

Thank you very much for saying so mate. I am glad it is of use to other players than just me :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
By the way guys, I also want to thank everyone who is helping people out with questions in this thread when I am absent. That is really cool of you. Thank you!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm up to level 54 now and still haven't died yet.

It is shredding everything now with a 5L fireball, along with maxed AA for my level, and still haven't needed to grab eldritch battery yet.

All resists maxed on merciless and 2100 hp/1200 ES. To be honest, that defense is there more for lag than necessity with the offense it has.

For the really annoying bosses, skeleton totem is such an easy button!

Eager to see how this fleshes out into the 70's maps.

Anyway, just my findings so far.
Has anyone tried taking on Atziri? Im level 80 now and doing 66-70 maps, wondering, if I could go and try to do Atziri.

My gear:

Spoiler

I got a question myself as well:

Should I go more defensive (I only die 1/every 10 maps when i encounter a massive lagspike)

and buy a cloak of defiance, or should i get a carcass jack?

My current gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info