[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

I also bought one and it works well. Saving fusings for 5link now and found a Divinarius :)
"
sweez wrote:
I've been using Cloak of Defiance with this build and it works very well, haven't had any regen issues using it and it saved my life a couple of times :)

Awesome thank you for telling me man! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
darkmatch wrote:
I also bought one and it works well. Saving fusings for 5link now and found a Divinarius :)

Holy s... congrats man! Let me know how well it works out when you combine it :)
I'm playing the softcore league for this league because I dont have muhc time to play with work and school.. anyway I changed a bit the tree to get some crit damage and was thinking of getting infermal mantle ( troll shavs) to get the extra damage, what do you think of this for a softcore build. I finish with aroudn 5-10% less hp than your build so its not that bad.
IGN :Rippones
this build is so nice,breezing atm through lvl 66 maps, lvl 71 so far,and with pretty crap even :d
arctic armor is such a awesome gem,it makes grinding a lot easier when you can run aa lvl 16+
Thank you for this awesome build.
▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▄▒▄▀ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░   ▒█▄▄▄ ▄▀▒▀▄ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄
Just wondering, why not grab Alira's 8% cast speed bonus in Cruel? Is it less helpful than a skill point?
I have never played Diablo 2 or Diablo 3...

I have played FATE and it's successors, though, and I'm told it's similar to Diablo.
Those red gems (purity, reduced mana, flamability, etc) require a lot of strength. Do you get it primarily from gear?
My (somewhat empty for now) Rampage shop thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1014634
Take a look :)
yes,you can take the +30 str node next to the 30 dex until you have some gear with +str,and respecc that point after it :)
"
mikemann90 wrote:
I'm playing the softcore league for this league because I dont have muhc time to play with work and school.. anyway I changed a bit the tree to get some crit damage and was thinking of getting infermal mantle ( troll shavs) to get the extra damage, what do you think of this for a softcore build. I finish with aroudn 5-10% less hp than your build so its not that bad.

It sounds good man, 5-10% less should be fine for softcore. Infernal Mantle is pretty awesome, but you really need to make sure that you have enough mana, otherwise you are going to take some heavy hits :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info