[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

119 is much but thanks for the tip :)
What about accuracy don't I need it to hit with my fireballs?
I have saved lot of currency and plan to buy Cloak of Defiance. Is it worth it for the build?
It would grant many defense but also more mana eating in general.
"
Metal_Rex wrote:

No probs, and no not at all! Accuracy doesn't affect spells. The good thing is that spells can't miss, so don't worry about that :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Metal_Rex wrote:

No probs, and no not at all! Accuracy doesn't affect spells. The good thing is that spells can't miss, so don't worry about that :)

Cloak of Defiance is such an awesome piece of armor, unfortunately I don't own one myself and I haven't been able to test it. In theory it should be really awesome for this build as the increased energy shield, mana and mana regeneration goes really well for our build. The 10% mind over matter should not be too much a problem because of our rapid mana regeneration (which will be even higher with cloak of defiance) but as I said I haven't tested it, so I can't promise anything :)
This build could have more survivabtility if we took the block nodes on the witch and templar side, get Rainbowstrides and Stone of Lazhar combined with Cloak of Defiance. I couldn't test it yet, but I'm sure it would improve defensive alot.
Hey, LiftingNerdBro
just started the build, on rampage, and loving it so far.
But was wondering from witch masters we can benefit the most?
"
darkmatch wrote:
This build could have more survivabtility if we took the block nodes on the witch and templar side, get Rainbowstrides and Stone of Lazhar combined with Cloak of Defiance. I couldn't test it yet, but I'm sure it would improve defensive alot.

The block nodes are awesome yea and if anyone prefers to pick up those, then go for it by all means! :)

Check out the original post Darkmatch. I have just added a list of the, in my opinion, best uniques for this build :)
"
shyish1 wrote:
Hey, LiftingNerdBro
just started the build, on rampage, and loving it so far.
But was wondering from witch masters we can benefit the most?

I am glad to hear that shyish1! I personally felt like this build got really strong at the later levels, so you have something to look forward to :)

I have been SOOOO busy making this guides for the last few days which means I haven't been able to play Forsaken Masters as much as I want yet, so I really can't advice you in that regard yet. I will make a list in a few days giving my recommendations though :)

Thank you for your feedback mate :)
I HAVE NOW ADDED A LIST OF UNIQUE ITEMS THAT I FEEL WOULD GREATLY BENEFIT THIS BUILD IF YOU WANT TO INVEST THE TIME AND CURRENCY INTO GETTING THEM

The unique items can be seen in the original post :)
I've been using Cloak of Defiance with this build and it works very well, haven't had any regen issues using it and it saved my life a couple of times :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info