Why i will not be returning to path of exile ever again. (I assume this is feed back GGG wants?)

not everyone are that lucky...
is it so hard to feel happy about someone getting a good loot?
"
Xavderion wrote:
OP wants boring 100% linear item progression like in RoS. I really hope GGG doesn't listen to him :) RNG is the salt in every ARPG soup. Without salt it tastes bland, just like RoS.

yep, would be a different game for a different audience. when keeping the current game's dogmas the linear progression would have to be so flat that it would drive away occasional gamers (like me).

and if traders are "winning" this game against players this only means that trading is:
1.) a necessary component of the game if you like it or not
2.) still too easy to do

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Xavderion wrote:
OP wants boring 100% linear item progression like in RoS. I really hope GGG doesn't listen to him :) RNG is the salt in every ARPG soup. Without salt it tastes bland, just like RoS.

If we people get custom leagues why's it any of your business? it does not effect you in any shape or form whatsoever.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
Last edited by EveningPrimroseAmber on Jul 15, 2014, 7:24:54 AM
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

If we people get custom leagues why's it any of your business? it does not effect you in any shape or form whatsoever.

lol. it's a competitive online game (there are ladders and rankings) and you're the best example it is by complaining about other people's luck.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 15, 2014, 7:28:15 AM
"
geradon wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

lol. it's a competitive online game (there are ladders and rankings) and you're the best example it is by complaining about other people's luck.

re-read the thread you seem to of failed to comprehend what it was about.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
This is feedback, it is your feelings on the game that you are trying to convey to the devs, that isn't really a discussion so the thread deserves to be here, so pleas remove your tinfoil hats.

And basically the thread boils down to, [Removed by Support] i want to be showered in loot for my minimal effort.

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support] over drops being to random and that YOU are not getting what you want.

But this is feedback and NOT general discussion so i don't expect you to care about other people opinions, but since you insist that this thread shouldn't even be here but somewhere that would be open to discussion why are you whining when someone doesn't agree with you?
Because it's not a discussion in general chat it's feedback not aimed at other people but GGG.

[Removed by Support]
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 15, 2014, 8:30:36 AM
You do also know that you don't need to trade 1 item to make it to maps right?

Like I said earlier, luck exists in both games. While D3 is insanely linear, if you want to play T6, hell, even 4 or 5, you gotta get lucky to do so.

Luck is prevalent in all hack n slash games.
"
Xavderion wrote:
OP wants boring 100% linear item progression like in RoS.

lol

the irony of this post is that PoE already has a 100% linear item progression system, especially if you are rich.

blame eternals, which shouldn't exist.
Last edited by Veruski on Jul 15, 2014, 8:15:49 AM
i am in the top 1% of /played in this game, yet havent even found a tabula rasa, so i can understand OPs point :)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
OP wants boring 100% linear item progression like in RoS.

lol

the irony of this post is that PoE already has a 100% linear item progression system, especially if you are rich.

blame eternals, which shouldn't exist.

Wat?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info