Why i will not be returning to path of exile ever again. (I assume this is feed back GGG wants?)

bumped.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
Sorry this isn't a personal attack but you've barely been playing 6 months yet, i doubt you even own a end game item or a couple of exalts worth of gear.

your opinion just isn't valid here.[/quote]

Hilarious you expect it to mtake 6 months to get to endgame gear. I mean are you even employed? What Kind of person has time to spend 6 months getting 1 toon to endgame status. This is the reason I can't stand POE any more.
In Game Name: RIP_DEEPS
IGN RIP_DEEPS
"
bumped.

Why are you bumping your feedback. If people are interested they will post a comment, and if you are leaving why do you care? Please stop trying to get attention.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
bumped.
FTFY

Oh, and by the way, I care not one bit about the OP at this point, but I'm still in this, because I'm hoping some day Mark gets less busy and replies in more detail to my derail.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 20, 2014, 8:12:57 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:
bumped.
FTFY

Oh, and by the way, I care not one bit about the OP at this point, but I'm still in this, because I'm hoping some day Mark gets less busy and replies in more detail to my derail.

Maybe you should create a separate thread for that?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
bumped.

Why are you bumping your feedback. If people are interested they will post a comment, and if you are leaving why do you care? Please stop trying to get attention.

Probably because it's good reading within the pages.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
bump.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
bumped.

Why is my thread getting over 500 views a day then? Check mate atheist.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
bumped.

Why is my thread getting over 500 views a day then? Check mate atheist.
I guess that part where you said "...I will not be returning to Path of Exile ever again" doesn't apply to this thread. Pity.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Sorry I have read this discussion only partly but want to add my thought as short as possible.

It's a shame the main point in the OP was very poorly motivated.

"
The point i'm trying to make here is this

If GGG cares so little about the broken game loot/orbs that its actually better to TRADE TO MAKE A PROFIT INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS WHY SHOULD I EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS GAME?

This is actually a very legit point in my perception but the arguments are all wrong. The OP is complaining about luck, says he jealous and get completely buried by people including a dev telling him this game is not for him, which is completely justified based on the arguments.

But the argument is already in the main point quoted above. Getting, or even better, creating your own items is much more fun, rewarding and meaningful to me.
And I strongly disagree with GGG's argument for the excessive use of RNG and not having a SFL -trading is fun and rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info