OK GGG, Let's try one more time to clarify STASH TAB PURCHACE IMPLEMENTATION please

"
Veruski wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Only *you* can correct it.

Uh, I'm pretty sure it's GGG's responsibility to fix their buggy, shit systems.

Not mine.

Also:

"
And imo, the whole idea of the system converting RO tabs to regular tabs is a bug.

Tabs should be delivered empty upon purchase, every time, period, always, zero exceptions.

The only exception I could think of would be if somebody specifically requested that their tabs be converted from RO to regular.

A fire department can't put out a fire if they don't know it exists.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Only *you* can correct it.

Uh, I'm pretty sure it's GGG's responsibility to fix their buggy, shit systems.

Not mine.

Also:

"
And imo, the whole idea of the system converting RO tabs to regular tabs is a bug.

Tabs should be delivered empty upon purchase, every time, period, always, zero exceptions.

The only exception I could think of would be if somebody specifically requested that their tabs be converted from RO to regular.

A fire department can't put out a fire if they don't know it exists.

Chris and GGG are 100% aware of the huge mess this change has caused. But just like many other broken game mechanics they made the change as they had other race league related stash tab problem that they said could only be fixed by making new stash tabs activate as CONVERTED instead of ADDED tabs. So GGG can only find a solution to other problem by way of this change. So be it. I guess the only way to get GGG to code another solution and put new stash tabs back to original (best and only) way is for all of us to boycott buying any tabs. Maybe if their stash tab revenue suddenly plummeted they'd sit up and take notice and find another way to fix race tab problem that didn't ruin it for the rest of us.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
The BEST way to fix the problem is put a 30 day time limit on "remove only" tabs.

You get 30 days to remove your stuff and after that ALL remove only tabs are deleted.

Enough with the "free rides".
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I guess the only way to get GGG to code another solution and put new stash tabs back to original (best and only) way is for all of us to boycott buying any tabs. Maybe if their stash tab revenue suddenly plummeted they'd sit up and take notice and find another way to fix race tab problem that didn't ruin it for the rest of us.

Here's an idea
Why don't GGG get a nice new user agreement for you to OK, Giving you the choice to opt in for converted tabs and how it works right now

OR to decline and have every temp remove only stash tabs deleted including their contents.

They have been generous so far allowing you to have the tabs indefinitely and their revenue drops if they just keep allowing you to hoard your crap when you should be removing it...seriously whats the point in having the stuff if it's just going to sit there almost permanently?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
the way i would solve it:

the stash tab amount every user gets in a new temp league is the standard amount he is entitled to have (default + purchased ones) minus the amount of read only tabs in the according parent league.

this would only be fair and leave me with 0 stash tabs in august's new league cause there is no way i can get rid of wide over 100 readonly tabs without doing a tabula rasa i won't do but at the moment i have more storage space i bought and the new league will make it worse.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 20, 2014, 3:02:32 PM
 The most logical way to keep new tabs as CONVERT remove only tabs is to give us the tab(s) that are unactivated and let us pick which remove-only tab gets converted. That would allow GGG to keep it the way it is and let me pick which of my many remove-only tabs is converted. Of course that means the PoE coders would have another item to add to their "to do" list and then they would need to put it up near the top of that list so we don't wait years for it to be implemented (for example, public stash tab GGG official trading system).

I do realize that GGG has more ideas than time and coders to implement these game features and must prioritize their "to do" list but always working on new game features at the expense of not completely finishing and fixing older known problems (or failing to deliver a game feature discussed over a year ago) in not the right way to make us want to ride the PoE merry-go-round for much longer. Granted, everyone loves new content and all (new zones) but GGG should spent a little more time (or a lot on some very major broken parts) making sure that we can use the existing game features before forging ahead with new content.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Josephoenix wrote:
The BEST way to fix the problem is put a 30 day time limit on "remove only" tabs.

You get 30 days to remove your stuff and after that ALL remove only tabs are deleted.

Enough with the "free rides".
I'm sure everybody who has to travel (like military) would love to have all their stuff deleted while they are unable to play.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info