OK GGG, Let's try one more time to clarify STASH TAB PURCHACE IMPLEMENTATION please

"
danisonxtc wrote:
pretty simple, as long as i dont get new empty stashtabs i dont buy ones, its their money they are loosing now mine ;)

The thing is, this is pretty much true. I wanted to buy another bundle as well but its quite the horror to have to clean them out directly after buying them which pretty much hinders me from buying.

I have such useful remove only tabs from 4 months leagues left with stuff like low-level 4 link white items and similar. I would never want to store such in my normal tabs, but it is quite convenient to keep them in the remove only tab for giveaways to friends or potential own use in the future.

If one could just decide which remove only tabs get moved to the new tabs, this would help alot. But I guess it would be less work/effort for everyone to just leave everything where it is then. I dont know how many problems the remove only tabs create in the database.
"
LSN wrote:
... I dont know how many problems the remove only tabs create in the database.

You were reading my mind. I think at this point they create 0 problems. It appears they just created a mechanic that gives incentive to buy stash tabs, without investing any real work. Grinding Gear Games needs cash, stash tabs make cash. I'm weary to think, but maybe this Grinding Gear Games representative is lying to you, because they need cash.

That being said, I already bought either $160 or $180 worth of stash tabs, and I don't need more. Also, I'm a league player, so the default league (standard/hardcore) is just a trophy room.
Last edited by Jined on Jul 10, 2014, 5:57:47 PM
I don't understand why you guys are making such a big deal out of this.. If you want to leave items in remove only tabs, what is the point of having the items? Stash tabs are what like $1-2 each or something? GGG gave you a whole fucking game for free and you're throwing your arms up because you can't abuse one of their systems to avoid giving them money.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
I don't understand why you guys are making such a big deal out of this.. If you want to leave items in remove only tabs, what is the point of having the items?

Save good gear for potential future use. Save recipe elements that slowly get consumed while playing in Std. Stash away good gems, some maps & some currency. Not all people play the shopping simulator, where you just shop for stuff you need, when you need it.

"
lukeiy wrote:
GGG gave you a whole fucking game for free and you're throwing your arms up because you can't abuse one of their systems to avoid giving them money.

1.) It's not an abuse, I already paid for that space, by buying several tab bundles in the past
2.) Not my fault tab purchases are global to all leagues
3.) This change actually makes people not want to buy new tabs if you have ROs, as you don't get anything for your money now

last but not least:

GGG should sell what they advertise. In the case of tabs they advertise extra space. But now you don't get extra space, if you have ROs. GGG build up a positive reputation as a fair company, such moves are not in line with it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
3.) This change actually makes people not want to buy new tabs if you have ROs, as you don't get anything for your money now

Bs. I bought extra premium stash tabs, knowing that I'd have to organize my RO tabs which is fine because you're supposed to remove the stuff that's in them anyway.

If you're not getting extra tabs because you've got an ridiculous amount of trash stored as RO then you should be blaming yourself for using them as "permanent" free storage and not taking the time to organize your items.
"
archiadus wrote:
If you're not getting extra tabs because you've got an ridiculous amount of trash stored as RO then you should be blaming yourself for using them as "permanent" free storage and not taking the time to organize your items.

My RO tabs are already organized, I've cleaned them before temp. leagues ended. They support my long-term PoE gameplay.

RO tabs are meant for long-term storage, as confirmed by GGG
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I would consider this apotential solution too:

Stash folders.
Or at least inserting the RO tabs at the back, instead of juggling the parent stash, AND shuffling up the parent stash as well.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
morbo wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:
I don't understand why you guys are making such a big deal out of this.. If you want to leave items in remove only tabs, what is the point of having the items?

Save good gear for potential future use. Save recipe elements that slowly get consumed while playing in Std. Stash away good gems, some maps & some currency. Not all people play the shopping simulator, where you just shop for stuff you need, when you need it.

"
lukeiy wrote:
GGG gave you a whole fucking game for free and you're throwing your arms up because you can't abuse one of their systems to avoid giving them money.

1.) It's not an abuse, I already paid for that space, by buying several tab bundles in the past
2.) Not my fault tab purchases are global to all leagues

last but not least:

GGG should sell what they advertise. In the case of tabs they advertise extra space. But now you don't get extra space, if you have ROs. GGG build up a positive reputation as a fair company, such moves are not in line with it.

1) Not an abuse? You are complaining that you can't hoard items in 20 stash tabs when you only paid for 10.
2) Would you rather tab purchases only applied to a specific league?
3) This change allows you to place and remove items in the tabs whenever you like. Sounds like a fair purchase to me.

Seriously man. You can't justify donating $2 for a (usable) stash tab in this game which you've clearly enjoyed for a long period of time? GTFO, I'm done here.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
1) Not an abuse? You are complaining that you can't hoard items in 20 stash tabs when you only paid for 10.
3) This change allows you to place and remove items in the tabs whenever you like. Sounds like a fair purchase to me.

Seriously man. You can't justify donating $2 for a (usable) stash tab in this game which you've clearly enjoyed for a long period of time? GTFO, I'm done here.

1.) I paid already for all the tabs, it's just that now GGG's system of funneling loot, is trying to fit the loot from X leagues into one. And forcing me to buy-back occupied space.

Buying back all the occupied space from old leagues would cost me $100+. Not a smart deal, when I can just do nothing and have (almost) the same functionality. And I cant even pick which RO tab gets converted.

Bro, this issue affects paying customers and not those who never bought any tabs. Not a smart move from GGG
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 11, 2014, 11:42:41 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:

1.) I paid already for all the tabs, it's just that now GGG's system of funneling loot, is trying to fit the loot from X leagues into one. And forcing me to buy-back occupied space.

Buying back all the occupied space from old leagues would cost me $100+. Not a smart deal, when I can just do nothing and have (almost) the same functionality. And I cant even pick which RO tab gets converted.

Bro, this issue affects paying customers and not those who never bought any tabs. Not a smart move from GGG
So pretty much you think you are entitled to tons more storage because you play the temp leagues? You get the number of tabs you pay for, clean them out like everyone that plays standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info