OK GGG, Let's try one more time to clarify STASH TAB PURCHACE IMPLEMENTATION please

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
When a tab is purchased, it's purchased across all leagues. So the one you had in ambush, has another one in standard. When ambush ended, you will have one premium in standard + one RO premium tab.

If this is not the case, contact support.

That's not the case.

If the system actively requires support to fix it, then it's clearly not working correctly.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
When a tab is purchased, it's purchased across all leagues. So the one you had in ambush, has another one in standard. When ambush ended, you will have one premium in standard + one RO premium tab.

That's not the case.

If the system actively requires support to fix it, then it's clearly not working correctly.

So...Contact support then.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

That's not the case.

So...Contact support then.

"
sidtherat wrote:
what part of 'excluding premium tab issue' was confusing?

i fully agree that if this change removes your paid tabs (if youve paid for 10 you should definitely have 10 available - no excuses) it is bs and should be fixed

but from what you say it seems that premium tabs issues is just a convenient reason to raise voice but the real problem is removing trading tool you - up to now - got for free

btw FTP game is not a 'charity'. it is a business model that is very successful and it has nothing to do with this discussion. while i despise several of late ggg game-design decisions i still can buy their points because i know what im paying for. but this is no longer 'support' money. this is business now - merchandise/price.

Well lets take a look at those freeloaders in more detail:

In order to have a Read only tab they must play through a temporary league season and then continue playing that character on the permanent league without touching the loot in the read only tabs. Once on the league those items will be worth nothing with the glut of stuff that has been there since open beta. Something they WILL not in any likely hood do is to keep playing in the permanent league rendering those read only tabs as nothing more then unused clutter, most will quit prior to league end and of those remaining most will just scrap their meager loot and go with the new league again but no one will bother with the garbage in their read only tabs with how much is available for trade on the perm league.

They weren't going to get tabs anyway, they will likely have nothing of value to put into them and likely will make a exit rage post on drop rates and everything else that was beaten to death over time here. Nothing to gain in this regard since they have no ties and will have no ties or concern over yet another f2p game on the market they played for a week before moving on.

So pretty much this impacts those who will buy more tabs in the future, who still plan on playing in standard (likely due to friends there) AND have read only tabs in existence (has to be all of that).... and ALL it does is tell them not to buy more tabs because it will not actually add more tabs compared to what they already have.
Last edited by Jiero on Jul 15, 2014, 6:18:39 PM
"
Veruski wrote:

No shit. Look, it's your tabs, not mine. But you can't complain about something that's easily fixable and a potential bug if you don't report it.

Odds are by the way, it's at the back of your stash.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

No shit. Look, it's your tabs, not mine. But you can't complain about something that's easily fixable and a potential bug if you don't report it.

No, it's not there.

Look, the system is broken in several ways. It's being pointed out by numerous people.

Perhaps this is not the best cause for you to mindlessly champion.

And imo, the whole idea of the system converting RO tabs to regular tabs is a bug.

Tabs should be delivered empty upon purchase, every time, period, always, zero exceptions.
Last edited by Veruski on Jul 15, 2014, 7:06:40 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

No, it's not there.

Look, the system is broken in several ways. It's being pointed out by numerous people.

Perhaps this is not the best cause for you to mindlessly champion.

Like I said, your tabs, not mine. If you fail to contact support its your problem and your fault. Only *you* can correct it.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Only *you* can correct it.

Uh, I'm pretty sure it's GGG's responsibility to fix their buggy, shit systems.

Not mine.

Also:

"
And imo, the whole idea of the system converting RO tabs to regular tabs is a bug.

Tabs should be delivered empty upon purchase, every time, period, always, zero exceptions.

The only exception I could think of would be if somebody specifically requested that their tabs be converted from RO to regular.
Last edited by Veruski on Jul 15, 2014, 7:10:37 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
so there is nothing in the 'loss' category

buying the same thing twice isn't a loss?

sounds like a loss to me...and many others...which is why there are so many threads on this topic.

before: buying tabs bought additional stash space.

now: buying stash tabs "increases their functionality" but may or may not give you any more space.

how could that be anything other than a loss
Your logic is fundamentally flawed. When you buy a package of 6 stash tabs, how many do you get? 6? No. 12? No. 18? No. 24? Still no! You get 6 for each league forever! Your argument would be valid if when you start each new league, you start with 4 regular tabs. Any you buy would be specific for that league. Then and only then would your argument hold up. You said "buying the same thing twice" - but you are not buying the same thing twice. You bought one tab and got 4. One in Ambush, one in Standard, one in Invasion, and 1 in Hardcore. Even ignoring the hardcore ones, you still got 2 tabs for the price of one. It's not a loss to lose something you didn't buy.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
so there is nothing in the 'loss' category

buying the same thing twice isn't a loss?

sounds like a loss to me...and many others...which is why there are so many threads on this topic.

before: buying tabs bought additional stash space.

now: buying stash tabs "increases their functionality" but may or may not give you any more space.

how could that be anything other than a loss
Your logic is fundamentally flawed. When you buy a package of 6 stash tabs, how many do you get? 6? No. 12? No. 18? No. 24? Still no! You get 6 for each league forever! Your argument would be valid if when you start each new league, you start with 4 regular tabs. Any you buy would be specific for that league. Then and only then would your argument hold up. You said "buying the same thing twice" - but you are not buying the same thing twice. You bought one tab and got 4. One in Ambush, one in Standard, one in Invasion, and 1 in Hardcore. Even ignoring the hardcore ones, you still got 2 tabs for the price of one. It's not a loss to lose something you didn't buy.

...Uh.

You need to go back and read more thoroughly. I don't think you understand the situation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info