Auction House Petition

"
kazueire1 wrote:
Poe badly needs a auction house. Please show your support by signing the petition

I would SO love an auction house in POE.

I really wish they would add one :(
Hey guys,

We are currently working on updating the trading system. So far, this is what Chris has announced in regards to this:

"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

We are currently working on updating the trading system. So far, this is what Chris has announced in regards to this:

"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

With all due respect, continuing to copy/pasting this qoute from Chris is just not going to cut it much longer. That post is from four months ago and I haven't seen any further information regarding it. (If I have missed please correct me.)

In my humble opinion, an update with estimates on realease is long overdue.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
SassyBeard wrote:
Oh look a dead horse.

He's passed on! This horse is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, He rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the forum he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-HORSE!!

-Monty Python Flying Circus

Best quote of the day! +1 Interwebz
And No [X] AH thanks.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
BARL wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

"
Chris wrote:

With all due respect, continuing to copy/pasting this qoute from Chris is just not going to cut it much longer. That post is from four months ago and I haven't seen any further information regarding it. (If I have missed please correct me.)

+1. Over the past months, I've posted that quote far often and for far longer than I would have expected. I can fully understand not giving a fixed release date for the new trade system but some more updates in between, e.g. "we are almost done coding" or "we are currently testing on our internal servers" would be greatly appreciated.
"
BARL wrote:

I'm sorry about the lack of updates on this system. It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier.

That's great news. Making a separate tab so trading parties don't spam the noticeboard would be nice.
OOooo cross-instance trading sounds great thats A +
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
Chris wrote:
"
BARL wrote:

I'm sorry about the lack of updates on this system. It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.

Chris, thank you for taking the time to provide some further information. Looking forward to seeing these upgrades in the near future.
i want action house

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info