Auction House Petition

"
SierraElite wrote:
I would like to express my support for an auction house or other market system that replaces the horribly inefficient trade chat. Trade chat simply is a scrolling list of items spammed over and over again which is difficult to find the items you want or need. Please add some sort of market place and possible have a "delivery" tab in the stash for delivery of items.
Thank you!

A new trading system is coming so further comments on the subject dont matter anymore. There will never ever be an AH and even acti blizz removed theirs. So there, we get a new trade system and thats it. Either you like it then or you dont.
I don't understand how this new trading system is supposed to work. Do I still need to use procurement and update my shop thread regularly?

Because this is what turned off my friends, and I told them a better way of trading was on the way :p
Last edited by Zerucos on Sep 16, 2014, 4:09:04 PM
"
I don't understand how this new trading system is supposed to work. Do I still need to use procurement and update my shop thread regularly?

Because this is what turned off my friends, and I told them a better way of trading was on the way :p

I dont know more about it than you or anyone whos not working with GGG but i know they will deliver a good new system among the features we already know are trading directly from a stash others can see and i think there is a offline feature as well for trading. Kinda like dump and price and come back and collect.
"

all is known is that you will have special trading tabs where you can place items on which people can put bids on (over the website and ingame) without you being able to put a specific buyout price on them.
as soon as you find a certain price for your item acceptible you accept the deal.

items or currency placed as a offer are certainly blocked from you accessing them until you retract your offer or the seller chose a different offer.

there is a shitload of questions and problems which arise with the new trading system but discussion can start only after ggg announces more details.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 16, 2014, 5:31:53 PM
Is an ingame automated trading system still in the works? What's the last that GGG has said about it?
Like during the Jurassic Age.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Whats the problem with Poe xyz and Procurement its sort of an auction house? People are just too lazy to do it imo. This system is fine we dont need a D3 Auction House. It sucked in d3
There needs to be some system that allows for trades to go through when you're not online.
Relying on a third party web site as a trade system (poe.trade) to supplement trade is ridiculous.

signed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info