Auction House Petition

def not signed
GTFO
I'd like to something where
1) player-vendor can allocate certain item(s) in stash tabs and "tag" it for sale, where he can put a c/o or not (no b/o). The item can no longer be interacted with unless cancelled.
2) These "tagged" items can then be searched by player-buyers, where they put offers on items (they may cancel any offers pending at any time).
3) The player-vendor can then see the offers made on his "tagged" items and decide whether to accept or reject offer. (this is great especially if buyer happens to log in when player-vendor is asleep)
4) Upon rejection, player-buyer's offer will be canceled.
5) Upon accepting offer, item will be sent to the winning player-buyer in a remove-only stash, and all other offers are cancelled.

Not sure what GGG has in store for their system. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it better than the current one.
Last edited by amano_jyaku on Aug 23, 2014, 1:54:02 AM
Please make something like an AH... I would rather not have to sit in trade chat for hours trying to sell/buy things from trolls who do nothing but rip me off. The less I have to talk to/deal with others the better. I'd much rather be playing the actual game than chatting.

Following this post will be posts that are proof to reaffirm and validate my opinion of other players.

Thank you.
I'm against a auction house.

But i'd like a in-game marketplace where players can offer their stuff for fixed prices.
The darkness looms forebodingly...
What poe needs most IMO is an easy way to exchange one currency for another. If their stash tab system works for that then good, if not, something additional is needed.

"
amano_jyaku wrote:
I'd like to something where
1) player-vendor can allocate certain item(s) in stash tabs and "tag" it for sale, where he can put a c/o or not (no b/o). The item can no longer be interacted with unless cancelled.
2) These "tagged" items can then be searched by player-buyers, where they put offers on items (they may cancel any offers pending at any time).
3) The player-vendor can then see the offers made on his "tagged" items and decide whether to accept or reject offer. (this is great especially if buyer happens to log in when player-vendor is asleep)
4) Upon rejection, player-buyer's offer will be canceled.
5) Upon accepting offer, item will be sent to the winning player-buyer in a remove-only stash, and all other offers are cancelled.

Not sure what GGG has in store for their system. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it better than the current one.
I would like the realization of the trade to be done the same way all trading is done between players. For sentimental purposes. Some kind of notifications would exist that a person whos item you have a deal on came online.

On the other hand this would make trading notably harder and sometimes impossible, so may be we would be better off with automatic exchange of items.
Last time I gave a shit, I got fucked
Last edited by Thebeloved on Aug 23, 2014, 1:16:46 PM
Gems and currency only AH with buyout option, that would be amazing.
"
grubvox wrote:
Gems and currency only AH with buyout option, that would be amazing.

What a necro. Also, its not going to happen, begging wont make GGG reconsider. They roll out the new trading system eventually and thats it.
I support the auction house it is very necessary as trade at present is in very bad condition, the whole day you sit you look out for the necessary thing in a chat and so without having found you leave In other words game without auction well very much attracts. By the way at me a question in the future developers don't plan to enter into a tree of passive skills passive skills to improvement gems? And currency the main wouldn't prevent to replace for example as gold thereby having made popular auction and it will be popular and demanded always + expansion of languages for game at present is required to allocate a +server to this language community. Everything described of what thought at present I hope will pay the attention to it because this that what needs Path of Exile at present very strongly.
I would like to express my support for an auction house or other market system that replaces the horribly inefficient trade chat. Trade chat simply is a scrolling list of items spammed over and over again which is difficult to find the items you want or need. Please add some sort of market place and possible have a "delivery" tab in the stash for delivery of items.
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info