Auction House Petition

"
Chris wrote:
"
BARL wrote:
With all due respect, continuing to copy/pasting this qoute from Chris is just not going to cut it much longer. That post is from four months ago and I haven't seen any further information regarding it. (If I have missed please correct me.)

In my humble opinion, an update with estimates on realease is long overdue.

I'm sorry about the lack of updates on this system. It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.

Sweet :D

Finally get that stuff that should have been here way before release!
"just for try, for see and for know"
I posted in an earlier thread that a revamped trade system could greatly reduce and possibly eliminate RMTing. I am personally fine with the xyz if someones not online no biggie i just go back to killing stuff so im at a neutral position here. However if you did use this to kill rmt i could see major changes such as. Perma allocation to items dropped by players in an instance. No direct player trade. Fixed orb values synched by vendors or alternatively with the trade system and player base. Items always sold to highest bidders. The only RMT i could see getting past that would be for an account but another defense on top of what's already there could easily destroy it. However if you do decide to do something like this GGG i shall miss giving new players decent items and uniques i have multiple of but if its for the ultimate good of the game you guys vision for us not what we do for ourselves then i implore you to do so.

I am water,I am life.
Here are my thoughts on a good trading system.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/785343

This sums up my thoughts nicely.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.

You... wouldn't happen to know where babies come from, would you?
I'm pretty sure you just find them on the Twilight Strand.

boom
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Awesome, trading just got more OP!
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.

You... wouldn't happen to know where babies come from, would you?
I'm pretty sure you just find them on the Twilight Strand.

nothin but net
IGN: KoTao
AH+1
+1 for auction house
Iam against an AH or any tool which makes the life for itemflippers/RMT'ers even more easier as it already is.

Have absolutely no problem with current state of trading.
I know that currency trading could be made much better than it is now. I would like some way to simplify basic currency-to-currency transactions. Seeing lots of people constantly spamming their own skewed orb ratios in the trade channel is counterproductive to getting any real trades done. Their spam drowns out anything else. Same thing carries over to the "Social" board too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info