Action Screenshot Competition Winners

[Removed]
Last edited by Periphery on Sep 13, 2014, 2:05:43 AM
"
GedPoE wrote:
kinda shocked but your elections of #1 and the devourers one, also I never though you were going to choose that one with facebreakers as my best instead some of these ..

for me it looks like you clearly had to show both, your char and scary monsters in fighting action. i like the piety shot in one of the pictures among the dead links but that there is no action probably disqualified it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
My two cents:

1. Screenshot #4.
This is amazing: great point of view, superb action, beautiful art and perfect timing to make a screen.
2. Screenshot #2
Well, pretty much everything was told in the winner section, this screenshot gives u a feeling of what poe is.

The rest of the screenshott are not even close to these two, imho ofc.
IGN:
Invasion: pewewPewpepppewePwepw
Onslaught: SporkDatShitOutaThem
Softcore: DualSporkIsHere
"
Coal48 wrote:
I'm actually mad I didn't win any place, I thought my screens where pretty good...

In my opinion:

#1: Sernak_
#2: Kid_Galahad
#3: Wraeclastian

If it's any consolation Coal, one of your submissions is in our "Honorable Mentions". Find out which soon!
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I think they disqualified every one of your shots because you have a mouseover red outline on the mobs.

Dont take it to heart man, I have a feeling they disqualified every one of mine for having "screenshot taken" spammed in chat etc. Kind of sucks but what u going to do, there were probably 50 shots in that thread better than all the winners, thats life man, dont let it get you down.

Yeah I know, thanks for cheering me up man

those screens you took are pretty sweet

you know, I'm not even mad that I didn't make it anymore, after seeing a few great ones, mines weren't so good after all, it's rather the top 5 itself that I disagree with
Last edited by Coal48 on Jun 23, 2014, 5:16:08 AM
Gratz to my guild mate Sernak_ Told you that your Brutus screenshot will win. And gratz to all other winners, I think they are all AWESOME! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
GedPoE wrote:
kinda shocked but your elections of #1 and the devourers one, also I never though you were going to choose that one with facebreakers as my best instead some of these

Well, you submitted over 200 screenshots, a lot of them were really great :) Thank you for all the time you took on this contest, you deserve a place in the top five!
"
GedPoE wrote:

Wow, those two are pretty sweet

"
BrianWeissman wrote:
If it's any consolation Coal, one of your submissions is in our "Honorable Mentions". Find out which soon!

Oh really? that's really nice, thanks, that does make me feel better
#4 - Leap Slam is definitely the best. And probably the hardest to capture. Amazing.
That escape Vaal smash with lightning warp could be more awesome if the author did it at a different angle. Vaal in this picture was too dark I think.

Btw, that Leap slam and the other #4 are very badass. And a little disappointment about #1...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info