Action Screenshot Competition Winners

4th screenshot is so good that I feel like I should post 2nd time to show my appreciation.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
GZ
Nice pictures.
"
that number 1 picture...

that is no action picture, nothing interesting is happening. opened it, and thought these are gonna be extremely boring if thats the winner, i was happily surprised by the others though

the necromancer i raising his arms as if he is casting spells that is all good and well, but why would the templar be holding his shield up to defend that? and for me it does not look like he is swinging at all just standing still and defending, the necro has his hands all the way up in the air he would have had lots of time to strike... the rhoa part looks messy and takes too much focus from the templar and necromancer. the atmosphere is cool, the action is not

on the other hand number 3 looks absolutely amazing, they look like they are full on engaged in combat. the two figures actually looks like they are reacting to each others blows, and the blood splatter coming out of kole is a nice touch

like most of everyone else i like number 4 aswell, although i think brutus looks to passive (guess there is nothing to do about that if you want the groundslam in there)

anyways congratulations to the winners

I like how you elaborated on that. Nothing against that picture as is but with action shot i understood it as epic fucking awesome uber looking action going on. The last 3 captured that better than the first 2 i think.

Great pics nonetheless and congrats to all the participants. :)
Congratulations to Wraeclastian! Knew you'll nail it! ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael