Action Screenshot Competition Winners

Congrats to the Winners,

All great shots but the witch warping takes it for me.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
4 insane. and where awesome bloodrage duelist ?:/
IGN: LegendaryVasyaTriNogi
i think that the winners are also a part of RNG by the looks of it

Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
geradon wrote:
gratulation to the winners. amazing pics with deep athmosphere.
i just wonder how many character deaths orrured while the community tried to make all these action shots :-)

Indeed.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Lightning warp over Vaal should have won, but I bet he died to desynch anyway with that move. :p
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
#4 is the clear winner. No clue why anyone would pick the others over it. :\
https://redd.it/p0hyul
It could have been better when you let the community vote for it GGG!!!

You pick the best screen shots. put it in top 5 best screen shots and you let the community vote for it who gets number 1 or so on...

RATHER THAN MAKING THE DECISIONS TO YOUR SELF!!!

THIS IS A COMMUNITY COMPETITION IT WOULD BE NICE TO LET THE COMMUNITY VOTE!!!

DON'T YOU THINK?!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
#4 is by far the best 'action' shot. It's just amazing. The rest don't really invoke the word action to my mind.

#1 says 'suspense' to me, not action. The rest are ok.

#4 deserves a bigger prize. Congrats to that man!

Ben
FiftyShadesOfBlade
I would have given it to Brutus as well.

Visually, #1 and #4 are the ones that make me think "This could be a poster". They were simple and clear, as opposed to #2 and #5 which were way too busy.

Actionwise, #3 and #4 are the ones that seem more alive. While #2, #3, #4 all show a dangerous situation any PoE player should appreciate, I don't think the power of the Vaal Smash is really captured in the image.
Number 1 is my favorite, great shot! Centered perfectly and could be a poster, screensaver or an advertisement for the game.

Number 4 possibly could have overtaken him if he had zoomed out a tiny bit more and the boss/character was a bit more centered and not jumping off the top of the screen. It just seems to not have a good flow over all but is a great shot.

Great competition, I really enjoyed seeing all the entries and think you guys did an awesome job picking the winners.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 23, 2014, 3:17:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info