Action Screenshot Competition Winners

"
sam_handler wrote:
It could have been better when you let the community vote for it GGG!!!

You pick the best screen shots. put it in top 5 best screen shots and you let the community vote for it who gets number 1 or so on...

RATHER THAN MAKING THE DECISIONS TO YOUR SELF!!!

THIS IS A COMMUNITY COMPETITION IT WOULD BE NICE TO LET THE COMMUNITY VOTE!!!

DON'T YOU THINK?!

I think you need to take a Xanax.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I also agree that #4, the one with the Leap Slam, is the best one.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I'm actually mad I didn't win any place, I thought my screens where pretty good...

In my opinion:

#1: Sernak_
#2: Kid_Galahad
#3: Wraeclastian

kamoa's screen is ugly because it's in standard top view and GedPOE's one isn't good because of that red spiral effect that goes through kole, I can't see why they won at all.

here are my screens if anyone is curious:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by Coal48 on Jun 23, 2014, 3:47:47 AM
First place sucks. No offense... but it was a terrible choice.

The fourth place entry with the marauder leaping at Brutus/Kole was great. The brawling one is also great.

I saw so many incredible ones that I'm baffled at the choice for first.

Congrats to the winners, regardless.
Team Won
I really like them and would've probably ranked them in the same order. Dark and gloomy. Just how I like poe ;)

Congratulations to the winners!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jun 23, 2014, 3:56:13 AM
I don't get how #4 didn't win. It seems much sharper, more action oriented and reflective of actual gameplay. Way more exciting for me.

Very strange.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

Nice job all!
Congrats to all, yeah number 4 is the best...
IGN: LewsST
"
Coal48 wrote:
I'm actually mad I didn't win any place, I thought my screens where pretty good...

I think they disqualified every one of your shots because you have a mouseover red outline on the mobs.

Dont take it to heart man, I have a feeling they disqualified every one of mine for having "screenshot taken" spammed in chat etc. Kind of sucks but what u going to do, there were probably 50 shots in that thread better than all the winners, thats life man, dont let it get you down.
kinda shocked by your selections of #1 and the devourers one, also I never thought you were going to choose that one with facebreakers as my best over any of these

anyway it can sound weird but I actually had a lot of fun doing them, didn't really care much for the prices
Last edited by GedPoE on Jun 23, 2014, 6:39:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info