DRelentless' Low-life BM Redbeak Reaver (25k dps) -> $$Cheap Build

Holy crap: 1.2 Mortal Conviction 60% less Mana reserved!!!

Could run 6 60% and 4 40% (or 7 60% and 3 40%) auras now.

BM + MC will be new LL meta I guess :D

I'm currently leveling a Scion, but I got high lvl Marauder which I will probably respec to this:

and run Anger, Discipline, PoI, PoL, PoF, Vitality, Grace, Wrath, Haste and Determination :D
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 19, 2014, 6:10:59 AM
Where you see 60 %?
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 19, 2014, 8:32:42 AM
"
Kussler88 wrote:

I'm currently leveling a Scion, but I got high lvl Marauder which I will probably respec to this:

and run Anger, Discipline, PoI, PoL, PoF, Vitality, Grace, Wrath, Haste and Determination :D

Wut?! that's crazy. The QQ about Blood Magic I guess forced GGG to do this, which I think a bit unbalanced, they should just put another separate node behind BM that gives extra life or regen for Life Based BM builds.

BTW, more for BM low Life :). You can even put empower to all your auras and won't feel a difference. 50%/40% = 1.25, empower mana multiplier = 1.25

Marauder tree is not very efficient for this type of build setup, just let him do other build type instead :). Like I mentioned several post earlier, you don't need that many life regen nodes to sustain your attacks anymore, a vitality aura + Shaper node is enough due to increase life gained per level.

Nice New Patch overall,
"
Kussler88 wrote:

Don't forget Herald of Ice/Fire. They add elemental damage, which will be massive with the shadow start as well as elemental damage left to the Scion ES wheel.

Oh and I'd recommend using Essentia Sanguis. As DRelentless said, it just isn't easy to get Ghost Reaver now. The damage should be around the same with all the elemental damage you can take instead - if not more.
ITS FUKING GOOOOOOOOOD
So,

It looks like I have found my 3rd char build. My first was done on the fly, it stopped being good enough to level at 73. My 2nd was a Ziggyd RF, it is still great at 83. Is this build one that could make it in to the 90s? I apologize if that is somehow an ignorant question as I am still pretty new to the game.

I have wanted to go low life for a couple months (no Shavs obv) and I love the redbeaks. Would you reccomend staying Scion or going Shadow? Will you be updating your guide for 1.2?

Thanks again for sharing a great build.
Btw, has anyone considered this build with two of these?

Base dps is almost the same but attack speed is much higher on low life
Also we do claw damage, so the increased damage on low life should be the same (right?)
NO readbak incresise alldamage like elemental itselementaldamage build no pfhis
Last edited by Girlkiller on Aug 19, 2014, 12:04:11 PM
"
Kussler88 wrote:
Btw, has anyone considered this build with two of these?

Base dps is almost the same but attack speed is much higher on low life
Also we do claw damage, so the increased damage on low life should be the same (right?)

I have tried it with the old passive tree, Dual Last Resort Crit Build. You need Abyssus + Meginords + ring with 15 flat phys damage. The main drawback is you need to take lots of crit passives, +3 power charges to be on par dps wise, you will lose out almost 20% es due to Abyssus, meginords and less ES passives taken.

But that was with old Mortal Conviction. Auras where less, hatred used not wrath & anger.

on 5L- Melee skill/Multistrike/Melee Phys/PCoC/Crit Multi. No need for Life leech due to Bloodrage phys leech.

With the new MC, you can now easily put wrath & anger, with new Assassin Mark curse you can take out PCoC replaced with Weapon elem/Conc Effect. It will surely far exceed on the DPS category, but still you will have substantially less ES. Your Choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info