DRelentless' Low-life BM Redbeak Reaver (25k dps) -> $$Cheap Build

"
Quixote77 wrote:
Really cool build! So the main damage output is via elemental, i.e. rings/amulets focus on ele damage?

Yes, any damage really not only elemental. added phys, added chaos...
"
Drelentless wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Really cool build! So the main damage output is via elemental, i.e. rings/amulets focus on ele damage?

Cheers. Looking at the new tree, building as a shadow should be quite viable yeah? Also, are resists less of a priority on rings etc. since the build is running purity of elements?
"
Quixote77 wrote:
"
Drelentless wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:

Cheers. Looking at the new tree, building as a shadow should be quite viable yeah? Also, are resists less of a priority on rings etc. since the build is running purity of elements?

Shadow is also an option. You can basically run all purity + pur ele. so yes target for chaos resist & flat damages. Cheers, GL
Sir. Will you please update the passive skill tree for this build. I am about to start a new character using this build. Update needed asap. Thanks.
All,

Just wanted to chime in and say I am at lvl 83 and loving life with this build. I have found that this build is a bit of a chameleon as it allows me to do support roles rather well in parties.

1. The original design of the build is very strong, but make sure to watch your shield carefully and don't hold back on using VAAL discipline, it saves your life. My gear for this build is exactly what was suggested to me a page or two back.

2. Culler/aura support char. Right now I have 374 IIR and 8 IIQ in this configuation and I don't have the andvarius ring. I also can run many auras for party support and can dual curse. This varient requires a nice ES shield. All of my gear, shown below, was very inexpensive, other than the shield.

3. Cursing/aura char. If your culling is outclassed you can go multicurse crazy. The extra curse uniques have had thier drop rates nerfed for 1.2 so they aren't as inexpensive as they used to be. I am currently still working on getting this equipment so I can't do much other than hypothisize about it. Definately get the temp chains gloves so you can triple curse on hit, then dual curse as needed for other mobs.

For what it is worth, if you go support you don't do any dps so you need to be pretty careful. I will probably be getting a second VAAL discipline soon to help with being squishy and not dealing damage.
wow. tried this with my 81 scion.

it is so subpar with everything else there is right now, I was shocked. It's actually very expensive for the DPS it does (which is almost nothing with RT). Maybe a crit build would be more viable, but this, as it is now, is just weak and clumsy (aura setup, continous blood rage, only ~3k ES with Lorica).

Seems like this whole Masters Expansion is about crit, because RT sucks big time atm.

I do not recommend this build (it is not even updated atm) to nobody.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info