DRelentless' Low-life BM Redbeak Reaver (25k dps) -> $$Cheap Build

leveling progression?
"
radiocity666 wrote:
leveling progression?

As I mentioned before, I only re-specced this from a different low-life character that died. I can only show you a typical leveling progression for most of my Scion characters that I plan to do low life builds.

30 Points - Passive skill tree build Running - Clarity Aura

45 Points - Passive skill tree build

60 Points - Passive skill tree build

75 Points - Passive skill tree build Running - Clarity & Grace Aura

90 Points - Passive skill tree build
(Character @ Level 70, All 20 quest skill points have been taken, Bandit-Kill-Kill-Frenzy)

The Transition to Low Life

90 Points - Passive skill tree build

Current Stats:
Assuming you can get these ES gears:

Flat ES
Gloves = 200 es
Boots = 200 es
Rime Gaze = 240 es
Level 17 Discipline = 273 * 1.62(aura buff) = 442 es
From accesories = 80 es
Total Flat es = 1162 es

ES%
Passives = 132%
Int Passives 230 = 46%
Int from Gears 120 = 24%
Total ES% = 202%

Grand Total ES = 1162 + 1162 * 2.02 = 3510

OK. a 3510 es seems low, but assuming you get all your gems to lvl 17 already. You can run all 7 auras, since Blood Magic with Mortal Conviction & all Reduced Mana Reserve nodes have been taken. Attacking with Reave is already sustainable by life regen + 4 life gain on hit. Elemental resist would be easily capped, and with around 10k armour.

With around 18k buffed dps. you can run 66/67 maps easily, and can face tank most boss. Start upgrading gears and gems if possible. Buy lvl 20 aura gems as soon as you can. The build is considered set, just keep leveling and get demz ES nodes!!

Just an update regarding the build if you're commited to it
: Already tried it in a 6L chest with a Alpha's howl and the damage reached= 47k dps @ 4300 es. 50k+ dps easily with a level 3 enhance & max level & Q Blood rage. Of course, if you have the wealth to buy 6L, you can start planning for Shavs instead and do more OP builds with that, and this is not the guide for that. :)

Thanks for the Interest on this build. It made me do some home work! Kidding :)

Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 2, 2014, 10:36:48 AM
How do u level?

Which skills u use to level?

Elemental Equilibrium is a nice choice ( u hit with fire and light dmg, so its -25% resist for this elements) ?

And, this build is so damn cheap and strong, my friend can do Piety at merc easily, and also dominus with some flasks.

Please, awnser me.

Note: My english is not the best, im brazilian.
Last edited by pedromanoeltj on Jul 4, 2014, 9:04:10 PM
"
pedromanoeltj wrote:
How do u level?

Which skills u use to level?

Elemental Equilibrium is a nice choice ( u hit with fire and light dmg, so its -25% resist for this elements) ?

And, this build is so damn cheap and strong, my friend can do Piety at merc easily, and also dominus with some flasks.

Please, awnser me.

Note: My english is not the best, im brazilian.

Your english is fine. EE cannot be used, because you attack with fire & light at the same time. It only works if you ALTERNATE between elements, like fire only first, then light only, then fire..

I currently like leveling with a Fire trap + Poison arrow + Explosion arrow. use the unique crude bow for +10 mana each kill, great for leveling, buy the voideye unqiue ring, put Poison arrow there you can do until level 75 maps with that or Searing bond also fast.

A lot of my characters I level with a 2h weapon Cleave/Groundslam/Infernal Blow with Heavy Strike for single target till level 65. buy cheap uniques like Geofrie's Baptism, then a high dps mace at level 45 in a 4L can carry you till Sarn/Docks Merciless. Just level until you reached 70 is Ideal for the build.

What I do normally leveling:

skip - Sarn/docks Normal till level 32 - join pub quest party or pay boss kill

Ledge Cruel till level 38 - skip - fellshrine till 47 - skip - Docks till 53 - join pub quest party or pay boss kill

Ledge merci till 58 - skip - level & farm Tidal Islands till 65 - Convert to my build - then maps

Within 3rd day normally mapping already.

Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 5, 2014, 10:47:09 AM
You won the internet, Sir. I really loved to see that build.
"
SpectroRush wrote:
You won the internet, Sir. I really loved to see that build.

Uhm. Thanks. What do you mean by "you won the internet" though? (Is it sarcasm?)
I heard a rumor that Redbeak will be nerfed to 50% damage on low life, seriously we need to stop them, but if it does what will happen with the build, it will die right?
"
pedromanoeltj wrote:
I heard a rumor that Redbeak will be nerfed to 50% damage on low life, seriously we need to stop them, but if it does what will happen with the build, it will die right?

That's horse shit I think. They will never nerf that 1 fus/chaos item. They have just release Doryani's catalyst and Piscator's wand that does 100+ elemental damage without even a drawback

I will just use 2 Doryani's with hatred on this build I can almost double my damage output. With Alpha's howl n 5L solaris
Or
I will just use 1 Doryani's and 1 piscator's and do a barrage wander that will deal better damage as well

The main points on this build is it's Passive Tree, you can almost never really see a legit Blood Magic Low life build. You can do multiple builds with that tree with better items and be far more effective.
Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 7, 2014, 10:30:09 PM
I'm sorry if I sounded rude on that last post. But who ever said that Redbeak will be nerfed is just trolling. RF are the only builds I can see on the previous league that uses redbeaks for their snapshotting, maybe you are referring to that. And Snapshot will be gone next league.

But I'm kind of anticipating some nerf on auras, and some changes to Blood Magic keystone, because a lot of players complain that BM needs some change for it to be really usable.
Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 7, 2014, 11:30:45 PM
Why the Blood Magic support on Blood Rage?
Also, Weapon Range does nothing for Reave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info