DRelentless' Low-life BM Redbeak Reaver (25k dps) -> $$Cheap Build

"
Mifume wrote:
Why the Blood Magic support on Blood Rage?
Also, Weapon Range does nothing for Reave.

yeah found out about that weapon range recently. didn't change my post already. Will edit it now to avoid confusion. Ty for mentioning though. A q20 bloodmagic give 15% attack speed at low life bonus to the buff of Bloodrage. Confirmed, try it yourself.
Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 9, 2014, 9:59:06 AM
"
Drelentless wrote:
"
Mifume wrote:

yeah found out about that weapon range recently. didn't change my post already. Will edit it now to avoid confusion. Ty for mentioning though. A q20 bloodmagic give 15% attack speed at low life bonus to the buff of Bloodrage. Confirmed, try it yourself.

I highly doubt that. The Attack Speed Bonus only applies to Blood Rage itself, not to all other attacks.
"
Mifume wrote:
"
Drelentless wrote:
"
Mifume wrote:

I highly doubt that. The Attack Speed Bonus only applies to Blood Rage itself, not to all other attacks.

It's worked, alot of people have confirmed this: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/28qcvs/quality_blood_magicattack_speed_on_low_life_works/
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Jul 10, 2014, 2:06:36 AM
"
surVfate wrote:
"
Mifume wrote:
"
Drelentless wrote:

It's worked, alot of people have confirmed this: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/28qcvs/quality_blood_magicattack_speed_on_low_life_works/

Wow, lol.
Interesting!

Seems to be a bug though.
Was looking at this for the 1 month, cool build. A problem I see is getting the colours needed on the rime gaze, are you using added chaos because that's your preference or because it's too hard to get 4 off colours for weapon ele?
"
Lithick wrote:
Was looking at this for the 1 month, cool build. A problem I see is getting the colours needed on the rime gaze, are you using added chaos because that's your preference or because it's too hard to get 4 off colours for weapon ele?

You can't easily get without a blue socket that is why I put added chaos, weapon ele gem is prefered since you'd be cursing with ele weakness. Just use vaal orb after u roll a RGBB which is very easy. It's likely u get a 1 white socket, 3 tries max I think. Don't try to roll no blue on this one, will wipe out your chroms.

A better alternative is to just roll a Lorica early, u might get lucky to 5L/6L it. then you can use multiple types of attack(Light Strike/Dual strike/Double strike/, depends on what your preference.

For 1 month HC. I'm planning to use Lightning strike/weap elem/multi strike/IAS/life leech. conc effect is good for bosses, but for better clear speed take it out. 1h redbeak also got decent dps, put Daresso's courage or high es shield to become more tanky.

Just let me know guys any question u need as I tried many variations already.
Last edited by Drelentless on Jul 11, 2014, 1:14:25 PM
I've been playing with this build for about a week now and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for the post!

Solaris dropped in game. Took 2 fus to link my solaris. Dream fragments dropped for me as well. I got some good deals on my other gear so didn't cost too much. Culling strike took about 6 goes. So I've had a lot of luck :) I'm at about 25k dps but I should be able to get it easily to 30k.

Gear
Spoiler

"
Neverossi wrote:
I've been playing with this build for about a week now and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for the post!

Solaris dropped in game. Took 2 fus to link my solaris. Dream fragments dropped for me as well. I got some good deals on my other gear so didn't cost too much. Culling strike took about 6 goes. So I've had a lot of luck :) I'm at about 25k dps but I should be able to get it easily to 30k.

Gear
Spoiler

Yeah you got a bit lucky there bro, 2fus to 5L and that culling strike roll. :) But actually it is quite easy to roll a 5L now using armor scraps, I remember I got one of my Lorica to 5L with just 5 fus but all 20% quality. Since It's a cheap chest, you can even corrupt it to get 95% mana multiplier or +1 gem (I have a +1 gem 5L lorica - planning to do a 50k+ bear trap build in the future for fun :) ).

I can see that you've gone defensive with running all purity and removing haste aura, and your jewelries can still be upgraded with extra flat damage, so yes 30k dps is easily achievable, and it's nice that you got a Vertex.

The changes to passive tree for the next patch I believe will not adversely affect the build, aura reduced mana reservations got nerfed but Mortal Conviction got buffed, so about the same, based on my calculations-slight buff actually:

Old 44% mana reduced & 40% Mortal Conviction reduction = (1-0.44)*(1-0.4)= 33.6% Reserved
New 36% mana reduced & 50% Mortal Conviction reduction = (1-0.36)*(1-0.5)= 32.0% Reserved

However, Anger & wrath got nerfed about 15% less damage, based from what I saw. So you have to compensate that by looking for more flat damage from your jewelries. Glad that you liked it, and thanks as well for dropping by for the positive feedback!

Last edited by Drelentless on Aug 14, 2014, 10:47:38 AM
"
Drelentless wrote:
Old 44% mana reduced & 40% Mortal Conviction reduction = (1-0.44)*(1-0.4)= 33.6% Reserved
New 36% mana reduced & 50% Mortal Conviction reduction = (1-0.36)*(1-0.5)= 32.0% Reserved

new tree will actually give 38% reduced mana reserved, so its 31.0% Reserved total
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 15, 2014, 9:20:08 AM
"

new tree will actually give 38% reduced mana reserved, so its 31.0% Reserved total

Oh yeah. My Bad. So:

Old 46% mana reduced & 40% Mortal Conviction reduction = (1-0.46)*(1-0.4) = 32.4%

New 38% mana reduced & 50% Mortal Conviction reduction = (1-0.38)*(1-0.5) = 31.0%

Wow. I've just done some more calculation and you can now use 8 total auras without even an alpha's Howl. 5-60% auras & 3 40% auras, at level 20 Reduced mana gem:

(5x60+3x40)*(0.31)*(0.71) = 92.44% or you are left with 7.56% life

At new patch changes in life gain per level, your max life can reach 1300 easily, so 7.56% of 1300 = 98. You can easily sustain your attacks & casting blood rage with that. You can even drop Vitality now with around 30 life regen.

This build basically will have a huge buff defensively as you can now run all 3 Purities or run 1 purity & Determination. Nice :)

Last edited by Drelentless on Aug 15, 2014, 11:58:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info