Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

We get them from the support gem Power Charge on Critical.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
made a quick update, hope it's helpful :)
Very nice abyss video! No ruby or purity? Balls confirmed!

Btw, did you get trouble killing the vaal boss? The uber ball lightning raped me every time
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Jun 25, 2014, 10:52:30 PM
"
marcosyy87 wrote:
Very nice abyss video! No ruby or purity? Balls confirmed!

Btw, did you get trouble killing the vaal boss? The uber ball lightning raped me every time

Yes, I've done it 2 times, and each time was extremely stressful. The first time I died 2 times to it, and the second time I died 3 times to it. I'm sure with enough practice, this build should be able to do it without too much trouble. The difficult part is getting the practice.
What gems are prio if i can only 5-link split arrow? :)
"
Lowerz wrote:
What gems are prio if i can only 5-link split arrow? :)

It's best to drop either faster attacks or physical projectile attack damage(or added fire if you're using that instead of PPAD). Personally I would drop PPAD/AF.

For a puncture 5l, you'd probably want to drop the curse on hit + vuln combo and add something like added fire, PoC, or even increased duration. Mainly what you feel you need, and also partly preference.
hmmm looks fun the split arrow. I will go try it out. Thanks ^^
Math behind using Vuln vs. Crit weakness?
"
j0zef wrote:
Math behind using Vuln vs. Crit weakness?

Yes this would be intersting. Vulnerability double dips the dot: increases size of physical hit - which increase both hit and dot damage, then increases dot damage further. Although Crit Weakness gives a juicy MORE damage boost to your physical hit - which will also increase the dot.

Someone can run the numbers but if you look at the dot damage - I think Vulnerability will give the greatest increase, if you are only looking at the initial hit then yeah Crit Weakness will give the greatest damage.

You can also throw in Projectile Weakness to compare as well, as the -x% to enemy evasion against the projectile will significantly boost crit CHANCE.

I'm too lazy to run the numbers right now but my guestimate is for DOT damage:

Vuln > Crit Weakness > Projectile Weakness

Obviously a lot has to do with your crit mult, crit chance, and chance to hit - so I would not be surprised if some combination of those variables leads to Crit/Proj Weakness giving someone higher damage increase than Vuln.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 28, 2014, 12:46:30 AM
crit weakness is much worse against reflect mods and can't be applied by the gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info