Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

I've played puncture traps for a while in physical reflect maps. It's a very tedious gameplay because of the trap cooldown.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Yeah, it's definitely not something I'd recommend for use against everything. It's handy for durable single targets, though, which is what Pre's Puncture link is for in the first place.
------
"And 'Do what thou willst' shall be the whole of the law." -- Aleister Crowley
"First, love; then, do what thou willst." -- St. Augustine
"Whatever is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Why not iron grip + culling strike on puncture??
Whats a good PDPS/crit chance bow to start out with?
IGN = pibDeath
"

300 pdps 8 crit chance to be almost like him, i got this bow for 2 ex, 300 pdps
"
cuakman wrote:
"

Would it be better to get a ~250 or maybe a bit lower dps bow that has higher crit chance? Like around 8.5.-8.9%?
IGN = pibDeath
"
Pibacc wrote:
"
cuakman wrote:
"

Would it be better to get a ~250 or maybe a bit lower dps bow that has higher crit chance? Like around 8.5.-8.9%?

Sure but i will eternal exalt that bow :P

abow with those dps and 8.2+ crit chance are 30ex or more, i can get it with 8-9 et exalt
thinking about making this build in standard, i will be mirroring axn's bow.
current gear for it.

any hints? :D
"
AHyperDuck wrote:
thinking about making this build in standard, i will be mirroring axn's bow.
current gear for it.

any hints? :D

GG, you're set. Also something to note is that with God Gloves you can sustain more expensive setups, like chain split arrow, RoA, ect, because it makes your mana leech instant. I hope they change mana / mana leech in the future to where you don't need God Gloves to do that. With AXN's mirrored bow you'll definitely want CWDT immortal call for reflect, and added fire instead of PPAD. Good luck!

"
Pibacc wrote:
"
cuakman wrote:
"

Lower phys dps and higher crit chance will be much more consistent damage, but less bursty and lower dps. I prefer the crit chance, but it's preference.
Last edited by Precaso on Jul 10, 2014, 12:40:04 PM
Anyone have any idea of Drillneck will drop in the one month league starting later. I am looking for something different and i like the idea of going ranger for once.

How mandatory is the quiver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info