Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
VixTrader wrote:
I thought you had to have the CWDT set up in the correct order for it to work? Does yours still work correctly like you have it?

Also, what's with the gems in your helm? Are you just leveling those up or something?

linked is linked, doesn't need to be in any specific order at that point - just as long as they are all linked they will all work together. the way the skills operate themselves will dictate what goes off first and what doesn't
"
VixTrader wrote:
Also, what's with the gems in your helm? Are you just leveling those up or something?

yeah just leveling those gems. i haven't bothered to make anything in those links yet

got a nice new ring tho
ign: YongSook
had to sell my good ring to finish my chest, but it was worth it. didn't lose too much dps cos WED doesn't scale that crazy.

currently level 90
split with chain: 28k 89% crit chance
life: 4k

i'm still convinced that chain clears alot faster than pierce. i have tried both & drillneck but atleast for me chain makes things alot easier (have to aim less). also got curse on new gloves so i don't even have to do that, just run through the maps.

ign: YongSook
Last edited by subtiiter on Nov 10, 2014, 11:53:07 AM
Can I run two 60% auras + Herald of Ash? If so, how?
Yes, take charisma and get mana on gear. You want around 70-80 unreserved mana, or 60-70 unreserved if you have acuity.
So this build is NOT HC viable? Btw i am lvl 40 now and have skilled all nodes like in this glass cannon build and my damage with bow is 3 times lower than damage with dualstrike!
hello

im currently at 86
im using sam roa modified a bit using ur guide

my puncture dps around 23k 4 slot
roa 17k wit blood magic and life leech

can u give me suggestion?i keep 70 ex 2 upgrade

i will surely try ur build in the upcoming new league

my tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFHUWvxmKGY4Z_hqPGwEfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCzBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0p9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWhh4mHrYqxnoGqMbIxtbG_ycFJxoXb3d9d9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY2_j0-QCpUFmvGbJpuNm7WdqqCfotmjiqTCpuCv67DYsTCyGbUItUjBM8gUyqnN6s96037UI9aK2cbdDd2o51TndOjW6xTtg-4O73rz6vVv9tr5Y_sJ_MX-uv7I_94=

thanks
Last edited by skyhinano on Dec 1, 2014, 5:56:23 AM
Get quality on your lvl 20 gems. Except for BM, there's just no reason to not upgrade them to 20q.

You should really try to get some mana leech so you can ditch out the BM gem which cuts your RoA damage by 30-40%. Also you may want to try Increase crit damage instead of Conc effect. The added AOE may result to better clear speed. To fix your resistance problem (cf. your post on SAM's thread), you'll need to change either your gloves, a jewel or your helm. The kind of stats to look for:
prefixes: life, mana leech (, life leech or flat physical damage, or WED if ring/amy)
suffixes: 2 res, (a third one, attack speed, accuracy)

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
i dont understand why my dmg is so low. im lvl 89 and im useing the evasion build.

dps with hatred : 5.98k

is it because my bow is just 4l and very low dps?
Last edited by chaxe on Dec 15, 2014, 9:57:04 AM
Is this build still gonna be viable with the insane puncture nerf comming in 1.3 seems like they keep nerfing evrything these days.
@Stodderkonge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info