Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
xMustard wrote:
"
ShadowWiz wrote:
I have a question about specific links for puncture - I see a lot of people using Faster Attacks as support for it, and cannot understand why. If the idea of puncture is to hit and run away, faster attacks do not seem to be as helpful as alternatives (crit strike/damage, added fire dam, etc). Am I missing something?
Thanks.

no, you're not really missing anything. though it is all based on preference, some people like to attack faster in order to gain that one critical hit for the increased bleed, but others like to just boost the dmg even more and not have faster attacks on puncture

Thanks, did not think about getting critical strike in through attacking faster.

I have another question about using item rarity with puncture. If the boss is killed with the degenerative damage, will rarity still apply? IR seems like not a bad support as it has no multiplier so would not cause mana problems (in 6L for example).
Intuitively, it should apply as the target will still die from puncture.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hey guys!

What do you think can i do atziri at 79 lvl with this gear.
Ofc id get the proper flasks and read on how to actually do it

PS: if you didnt notice i use chain not pierce!
Last edited by Pnennu on Oct 25, 2014, 3:56:42 AM
"
Pnennu wrote:
Hey guys!

What do you think can i do atziri at 79 lvl with this gear.
Ofc id get the proper flasks and read on how to actually do it

PS: if you didnt notice i use chain not pierce!

atziri all comes down to your movement, which usually comes with practice. I'd shoot for at least 50% movement speed and then all it really takes is your movement and enough dps. It looks like you have the dps, but your boots don't have movementspeed. Also if you want to make it a little easier, get 4.5k or more life and you should be able to tank atziri's small flameblasts and red storm calls.
I saw the build and liked the Queen of the Forest version, thought about starting a character using but I have something bugging me...

Why not Phase Acrobatics? Do you think that spell dmg isn't a risk to invest 4 points?
IGN: Atiradinha
"
ChaozRanger wrote:
I saw the build and liked the Queen of the Forest version, thought about starting a character using but I have something bugging me...

Why not Phase Acrobatics? Do you think that spell dmg isn't a risk to invest 4 points?

Well im doing the class cannon version and im taking the phase acrobatics because i think its pretty darn good to invest. Tho i have other minor variations on it (mainly more str or other main stats)
A little notice about spoiler : " My Gear / Links In 1.2 (Glass Cannon)" has has only 1 strength buff from belt (+35), supposed u got +50 from passives (using link given) and ranger start strength (14) we get 35+50+14 = 99 strength which not enough for inc duration l20 or added fire l20 which requires 108 str, so linked gear cannot be used.
Last edited by animalnots on Oct 30, 2014, 6:54:21 PM
Yea the tree doesn't exactly match mine, the only difference is stat nodes and whether or not you need the mana leech node. Just change around the stat / mana leech nodes as you need
thx for the guide!

been playing this build for a few weeks now. just killed normal atziri. i used all portals tho cos it was hard for me to kill the 2 vaals at the same time (died once there) and then used the other portals in the atziri split fase (couldn't dodge).

i use chain for better clear speed, since it kills mobs behind corners etc. i also use blood rage since i have -4% chaos res and it doesn't hurt too much. i am trying to get chaos res on 1 more item to make it even better and also i need to get 4R on maligaros if i want to use them.

dps with chain & charges: 19k
dps with chain, charges, vaal haste & pot: 26k

ign: YongSook
I thought you had to have the CWDT set up in the correct order for it to work? Does yours still work correctly like you have it?

Also, what's with the gems in your helm? Are you just leveling those up or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info