Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
Pure wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

Man you got the same problem what i wa got but belive me you are ready to farm atziri youst problem is that you need to do aziri for 100% safe mus leanr how to runnn corectly and yeah 4 atziri phase is the worst youst runn and runn hit with punct when they set up flamblast away from you and dont hit 2 time youst 1 and run more do this until they die watch youtube with similar build this one build its 1 hit for atziri or even for phase when she split to 4 atziri the key its doing this 100 % perfect this might be hard but beive me i was waste about 10 set befor i learn now i die too but complete with 3-4 teleport free and if you got desync it will be more hard i was die many times there youst bum i die when flamblast was away from me = desync youst try try and try you will be realy hapy when you learn and you can take 100 % fun from this build witch is best my build i play in this game

sory for my bad english i hope you get what i mean :)
Peace

Haha, thanks Shecutor! Sure I'll watch some Atziri Runs on Youtube, I just have to practice and practice, and it will be much better I hope. I'm dying after 1 hit, so I have to get more life also. And yeah, desyncs are the worst. :>

@paynoris41 - I don't have any problems with Vaals atm :>

Man belive me you dont want more life why ? becouse you should get aboute 5 k + to play safe there and its hard with this build and theory even you get its its not guarant you to not dying on 1 hit i got spelblock tank with almost 7 k hp and its not 100% safe keep in practice note that - if you wil learn how kil her wo death you are pro with this build keep this in your mind anythink else in this game with this build are preaty eazy :)
So dont try ! youst do it ! :) i wish you gl i hope you post when you kil this big bastard :)
The vaals kill me in uber:(
I don't see any mention of Queen of the Forest, but to me it's clearly the best armor for this build. Fast movement speed is probably the single biggest contributor to the fast map clear speeds this character has. Queen of the Forest with the increased evasion nodes is a serious boost to movement speed.

Another benefit of it is you can use Jade flasks of Reflexes instead of quicksilvers and it's a MASSIVE speed boost, while also of course massively increasing your evasion so defenses are boosted and reflect is a non issue.

Seems like it should have got a mention in the guide. And for those who spec'd into Charisma for 2 x 60% aura's and Herald of Ash, Hatred + Grace + HOA makes your character ridiculously fast after popping a jade :)

Last edited by VixTrader on Oct 14, 2014, 8:27:39 AM
"
VixTrader wrote:
I don't see any mention of Queen of the Forest, but to me it's clearly the best armor for this build. Fast movement speed is probably the single biggest contributor to the fast map clear speeds this character has. Queen of the Forest with the increased evasion nodes is a serious boost to movement speed.

Another benefit of it is you can use Jade flasks of Reflexes instead of quicksilvers and it's a MASSIVE speed boost, while also of course massively increasing your evasion so defenses are boosted and reflect is a non issue.

Seems like it should have got a mention in the guide. And for those who spec'd into Charisma for 2 x 60% aura's and Herald of Ash, Hatred + Grace + HOA makes your character ridiculously fast after popping a jade :)

I think I mentioned that in the survivability variants passive tree bit or somewhere around there. You're right, queen is insane and should definitely be used when stacking evasion, I just can't get mine to link up :/

My current gear with lvl 90. I end up with 75K dps with Hatred, Grace, HOA.

Now I just got the 6L armor and puncture would cost 31 mana to cast. After auras my base is only 57. I took charisma in the tree.

Not sure how to link tree but I essentially have glass cannon variant of Precasso tree.

1 shot doesn't seem to be enough and I end up firing plain arrow too often. Any suggestions? I already have 60 mana on ring and really don't know where else I could add more.

Im thinking my options are :
Drop charisma nodes, use HOA HOI and Grace.
Drop to 5L puncture (or use item rarity)
???
I didn't think this through before getting the armor
Last edited by Champlain on Oct 15, 2014, 6:12:49 PM
"
Champlain wrote:

My current gear with lvl 90. I end up with 75K dps with Hatred, Grace, HOA.

Now I just got the 6L armor and puncture would cost 31 mana to cast. After auras my base is only 57. I took charisma in the tree.

Not sure how to link tree but I essentially have glass cannon variant of Precasso tree.

1 shot doesn't seem to be enough and I end up firing plain arrow too often. Any suggestions? I already have 60 mana on ring and really don't know where else I could add more.

Im thinking my options are :
Drop charisma nodes, use HOA HOI and Grace.
Drop to 5L puncture (or use item rarity)
???
I didn't think this through before getting the armor

if you really can't sustain and you're using queen, I would for sure drop HoA and charisma and run hatred + grace. Should be a good mix of survivability and offense. What is your max mana pool size and mana regen by the way, I'm curious how you're not sustaining unless you're just missing mobs
No problems sustaining with split arrow. It's the puncture 6link taking so much at 31/56 mana. 456/512 of my mana is reserved for the 3 auras. Maybe I'm crazy and I'm actually sustaining? It's hard to tell if you're firing puncture or just a plain arrow and it seems like I'm missing a lot of damage

This is for atziri runs and bosses I'm asking for. I dont know why I forgot I could just ditch the HOA. I go from (with power charges) 92K puncture to 82K if I remove herald. Not bad actually
Also means I have 5 extra points to spec into damage. (maybe get up to 85K with extra points)

I'd still like to know what your base mana is with the 3 auras Pre and if you can test without the autoleach gloves to see if youre sustaining puncture or end up firing blanks.

Anyways, was a very fun character. I have 82% movement speed before Jade flasks :)
I was also wondering if there was a cap

Thanks a bunch for the build Pre

edit: my mana regen per sec is 9
The mechanics for CWDT, enduring cry links is kind of confusing. Can you double check my skill gems? Is there any benefit in getting them higher level? I have an open str slot
Last edited by Champlain on Oct 15, 2014, 8:22:18 PM
Soo I got some trouble trying to get my dmg up. Atm sitting at 22k puncture/13,5k split arrow. Running 4l puncture and 5l split shot with hatred+grace.

gear:

edit: upgraded my quiver a bit

Atm wondering if I should invest in a better bow or a drillneck. Also how big is the difference between a decent crit quiver and drillneck? if I have to choose between a better bow or drillneck which would boost my dmg more?

also any other ways to pump my dmg? currently lvl 83. How much does 7-10 more points to dmg nodes actually boost my dmg? cant rly see myself hitting like 50k puncture etc like most of the people here do. Is it just that my bow is too crappy? :D

passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxUgFr8Zjh9BIXYi4iLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDIBOdQ6QjqzR-JKfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGegbIxtbG_ycFJxoXfXeOt6U311fyuCXobOh3aMNo19jb-PT5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKQ5sTCyGbTFtQi1SMEzwuzKqc3qz3rQgdN-1CPWitnG3Q3dqOHb5wrnVOd06NbrFO2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv7I_94=

edit: also if you see something weird in my build/items etc feel free to tell me
Last edited by wabbbit on Oct 18, 2014, 3:17:41 AM
I have a question about specific links for puncture - I see a lot of people using Faster Attacks as support for it, and cannot understand why. If the idea of puncture is to hit and run away, faster attacks do not seem to be as helpful as alternatives (crit strike/damage, added fire dam, etc). Am I missing something?
Thanks.
"
ShadowWiz wrote:
I have a question about specific links for puncture - I see a lot of people using Faster Attacks as support for it, and cannot understand why. If the idea of puncture is to hit and run away, faster attacks do not seem to be as helpful as alternatives (crit strike/damage, added fire dam, etc). Am I missing something?
Thanks.

no, you're not really missing anything. though it is all based on preference, some people like to attack faster in order to gain that one critical hit for the increased bleed, but others like to just boost the dmg even more and not have faster attacks on puncture

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info