Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

"
My life is at 3.986 without profane chemistry, but probably i will respec for it, and drop the phys points at shadow start and 1 crit point above assassination. Is this the best way to take it? by dropping those?

Well you could do that, but I think the most efficient way to do it for you would be to keep your bow as is, and spend a bit of currency upgrading your jewelry so you don't have to waste 3 points in STR and INT nodes and another 3 points in the Mana Leech nodes. Probably for 2-3 EX a piece you could get 2 rings and and amulet that would save you all these points, and then you could put those 6 into getting profane chemistry.

I didn't spend much at all on my jewelry, but I saved all those points. Also, my character is designed around magic find, so if you ditch those rarity mods you could get more bow specific mods instead.

Im trying to get life above everything on my rings and amulet, and so far i cant find any better ring / ammy to replace the ones i have:

I did the respec and with Profane Chemistry i now have almost 4.3k life. Also i decided to work for 1 more lvl (from 91 to 92), before i gamble my mortal set, and take 1 more 4% life node.

As for the bow, well that`s my goal, to finish it. I understand that the chances are to low to roll what i need on it, but that`s why i try to save 40 or 50 et/ex before i remove the tora and gamble my currency. For me it will be a win if i roll tier 1 crit chance or tier 2 flat phys, so in time i save more currency and roll the other needed roll. As for the last mod i`d like to test the "Arrows return to sender" mod.

This is my only build i use now, and i enjoy it every time i get my hands on it. Lvling it to 100 its not something im interested in (im getting pretty fast mad when i die at 70% or even later), so farming is my last joy. :)

Edit:

I lvled to 92 and took my chance on Uber. My Biggest problem where vaals, at first i circled around them and from time to time puncturing them, that was a bad strategy, because every time one of them cast ball lightning, i was hit by every ball, so insta death. Best strategy is to keep the maximum distance, and use split arrow, that way i cleared the area and also i dealt dmg against vaals.

For the trio standard atziri rulles apply, just 1 - 2 puncture each and let them bleed to death, it take only 1 min to kill them all.

And for atziri its not a big deal, standard rules apply here too, except that the flameblast she casts its a lot bigger, so don`t get caught in while shooting her.

Per whole run, i consumed all my portals at vaals ofc (those 2 bosses are op as fuck), and i did not died a single time after that.

Thanks for the build.

Last edited by remenyic on Oct 10, 2014, 8:44:27 AM
Wow good work ! I don't yet have the currency to try Uber, even though I think my build is mostly sorted for when I finally do try one. It's just so damn expensive and the likely payout won't be anywhere close to the 15 EX it costs to try.

I saw a few videos of Uber done with this character and all of them used either tornado shot or split arrow for the vaals. I think I'm going to just try that right from the beginning when and if I ever spend the doe to give it a try. Might switch to tornado shot, or even chain might work pretty well.
I just tried to kill Atziri - without luck. I don't know why I'm so weak, I have 86 lvl, 3478 life, 35k DPS on SA and 30k DPS on Puncture (without power charges and Atziri's Promise). I also have max res...

My items:

Passives: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxUgFr8Zjhn-GwEfQSF2IuIi6iP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TB8MfoyATKUNj051EfiSn1NklFHUdlVS1b6W69daGHiYetirGegbIxtbG_ycFJw1Xb3d9d463pTfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_kAqVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKQ5puCooqr4q9Kv67CSshm1SMEzwdjKqc3qz3rQgdN-1CPWitnG2o3dDeHb5wrnVOd06NbrFO2D73rz6vzF_rr-yP-T_94=

__

I just killed vaals etc. without any problem. Then I "killed" first Atziri, when she split up I died 3 times, then I killed one of them and after killing some mobs I just died because of her fire "rings". That was my second try...
@Pure your stats seems alright, you just need to practice dodging. If you're still having problems after several more runs of practice, consider investing heavily into more life to try and get 4.5k or above life. This way, normal atziri's spells won't 1-shot you unless it's the double flameblast or yellow stormcall.
@Precaso Thanks, I'll follow your advices. It can be hard to get more life with gear I have tho, but I'll look for some, also I want to buy Vaal Haste, hope it will help.
"
Pure wrote:
I just tried to kill Atziri - without luck. I don't know why I'm so weak, I have 86 lvl, 3478 life, 35k DPS on SA and 30k DPS on Puncture (without power charges and Atziri's Promise). I also have max res...

My items:

Passives: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxUgFr8Zjhn-GwEfQSF2IuIi6iP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TB8MfoyATKUNj051EfiSn1NklFHUdlVS1b6W69daGHiYetirGegbIxtbG_ycFJw1Xb3d9d463pTfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_kAqVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKQ5puCooqr4q9Kv67CSshm1SMEzwdjKqc3qz3rQgdN-1CPWitnG2o3dDeHb5wrnVOd06NbrFO2D73rz6vzF_rr-yP-T_94=

__

I just killed vaals etc. without any problem. Then I "killed" first Atziri, when she split up I died 3 times, then I killed one of them and after killing some mobs I just died because of her fire "rings". That was my second try...

Man you got the same problem what i wa got but belive me you are ready to farm atziri youst problem is that you need to do aziri for 100% safe mus leanr how to runnn corectly and yeah 4 atziri phase is the worst youst runn and runn hit with punct when they set up flamblast away from you and dont hit 2 time youst 1 and run more do this until they die watch youtube with similar build this one build its 1 hit for atziri or even for phase when she split to 4 atziri the key its doing this 100 % perfect this might be hard but beive me i was waste about 10 set befor i learn now i die too but complete with 3-4 teleport free and if you got desync it will be more hard i was die many times there youst bum i die when flamblast was away from me = desync youst try try and try you will be realy hapy when you learn and you can take 100 % fun from this build witch is best my build i play in this game

sory for my bad english i hope you get what i mean :)
Peace
Last edited by Shecutor on Oct 11, 2014, 8:48:30 AM
"
Shecutor wrote:

Man you got the same problem what i wa got but belive me you are ready to farm atziri youst problem is that you need to do aziri for 100% safe mus leanr how to runnn corectly and yeah 4 atziri phase is the worst youst runn and runn hit with punct when they set up flamblast away from you and dont hit 2 time youst 1 and run more do this until they die watch youtube with similar build this one build its 1 hit for atziri or even for phase when she split to 4 atziri the key its doing this 100 % perfect this might be hard but beive me i was waste about 10 set befor i learn now i die too but complete with 3-4 teleport free and if you got desync it will be more hard i was die many times there youst bum i die when flamblast was away from me = desync youst try try and try you will be realy hapy when you learn and you can take 100 % fun from this build witch is best my build i play in this game

Peace

youst speek! beive ma yo so gud!
Last edited by D32thStryk3 on Oct 11, 2014, 1:11:29 PM
Biggest problem for me are the vaals tricky as hell
"
Shecutor wrote:

Peace

Haha, thanks Shecutor! Sure I'll watch some Atziri Runs on Youtube, I just have to practice and practice, and it will be much better I hope. I'm dying after 1 hit, so I have to get more life also. And yeah, desyncs are the worst. :>

@paynoris41 - I don't have any problems with Vaals atm :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info