Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

Good points. Also, another thought:

This is a bit of a luxury, but one can get gloves that cause vulnerability on hit. Usually this will only be a level 10-12 cast, but the difference between that and a 20/20 vulnerability cast is only 14% ish damage. It's also 100% chance, I think. I imagine with two additional support gem slots one could increase the damage of the puncture by more than 14%.

Does that logic sound reasonable?

IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
Frenzy charges are nice, but there's a point after which more life leech doesn't help, unless your life is quite high, due to the leech cap. The constant degen might be too high a price to pay for just the frenzy charges, depending on your chaos resist and base regen. If what you want is frenzy charges, you might be better off just shooting a Frenzy every 12 seconds or whatever.

On the other hand, if you're using it for the life leech and don't have much on gear, it's awesome. :)
What kind of Quiver would i be looking for as Drillneck is not available?

appreciate your answer.
Drillneck will be available in all leagues in patch 1.2.
In the meantime, look for the usual crit chance/crit multi quiver.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Drillneck will be available in all leagues in patch 1.2.
In the meantime, look for the usual crit chance/crit multi quiver.

I am running the one month :) and i really like the build

thank you for you answer.
Is this build viable in hardcore?
^ No, the build's only using Acrobatic as Defense so you will dead a lot of time.
I'm currently using this build for the 1 month and feel really good. I can kill most of the invader as well as the exiles.My DPS's at lvl 71 around 4k1.
My stuff:
Spoiler
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 14, 2014, 9:06:36 PM
What is the main thing you are looking for from your jewelery?
"
WeebleWoble wrote:
What is the main thing you are looking for from your jewelery?

rings:
1. resists (but only if you're not capped!)
2. life
3. flat physical damage
4. life leech
5. attack speed

amulet:
1. life leech
2. resists (if you're not capped)
3. life
4. crit multiplier
5. flat physical damage
6. crit chance
Last edited by Precaso on Jul 15, 2014, 6:50:44 PM
Hi Precaso,

As i mentioned in a few pages back, i will like to try out this build on my 86 shadow, which currently is a elemental buzzsaw build, how ever, i notice that shadow tree are a bit different than compared to the ranger tree, hence, according to your trees posted, i came out with a tree at 107 points which will suit me when the tree resets comes in the next expansion. However, I am not sure if whether this tree will work out, ( I personally feel it will, cos around 85% is similar to your tree :D) Please give me any comments if this tree will work out :)

Regards,

Passive Tree At Character 107 points

Last edited by AgentTrack on Jul 15, 2014, 10:50:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info