Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

gear so far just missing bow.
posted some gear earlier but this time i completed the set. im planning to use blood ragfe for majority of life leech seeing as i have 0% chaos res and acuities.
Last edited by AHyperDuck on Jul 16, 2014, 1:12:04 AM
"
AgentTrack wrote:
Hi Precaso,

As i mentioned in a few pages back, i will like to try out this build on my 86 shadow, which currently is a elemental buzzsaw build, how ever, i notice that shadow tree are a bit different than compared to the ranger tree, hence, according to your trees posted, i came out with a tree at 107 points which will suit me when the tree resets comes in the next expansion. However, I am not sure if whether this tree will work out, ( I personally feel it will, cos around 85% is similar to your tree :D) Please give me any comments if this tree will work out :)

Regards,

Passive Tree At Character 107 points

That should still work fine. It is quite ineffective to path through the dex nodes at the beginning of the shadow. Personally I would path through the 3% movement speed and 3 8% projectile damage nodes instead of the 2 dex nodes. It's essentially 2 points for 24% projectile damage and 3% movement speed, which is good. But overall, those passives should turn out to be pretty much the same thing, just a couple of different points.
"
Precaso wrote:
"
AgentTrack wrote:
Hi Precaso,

As i mentioned in a few pages back, i will like to try out this build on my 86 shadow, which currently is a elemental buzzsaw build, how ever, i notice that shadow tree are a bit different than compared to the ranger tree, hence, according to your trees posted, i came out with a tree at 107 points which will suit me when the tree resets comes in the next expansion. However, I am not sure if whether this tree will work out, ( I personally feel it will, cos around 85% is similar to your tree :D) Please give me any comments if this tree will work out :)

Regards,

Passive Tree At Character 107 points

That should still work fine. It is quite ineffective to path through the dex nodes at the beginning of the shadow. Personally I would path through the 3% movement speed and 3 8% projectile damage nodes instead of the 2 dex nodes. It's essentially 2 points for 24% projectile damage and 3% movement speed, which is good. But overall, those passives should turn out to be pretty much the same thing, just a couple of different points.

Hmm, alright, i will change thetree accordingly :D Thanks for your tips :) ^^
this may not be the place but i am playing this build and am thinkng of using a doomfletch to level,can anyone explain the mechanics of it to me bcuz some people says it scales with the bows physical damage only but others say it scales with flat physical and percsnt physical from any gear??
It scales with all forms of physical bow & projectile damage. Flat phyisical damage is the way to go on gear.
You can check my guide's second post for an example (see my sign). I used it to level a ranger recently, up to act2 merciless.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
It scales with all forms of physical bow & projectile damage. Flat phyisical damage is the way to go on gear.
You can check my guide's second post for an example (see my sign). I used it to level a ranger recently, up to act2 merciless.
thanks for the quick reply,just to clarify my tooltip dps on split arrow which is 107 where all the damage is physical will be added by a random element based on 100% of that damage??so its essentially doubling my pure physical tooltip dps??not sure if that makes sense
Yes. You can get a bit of detail on dps calculation near the end of the post, when I compare doomfletch damage with the rare bow droped on merveil merciless.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Another question, the last mod of drill neck will increase the tooltip dps of sa?
yes
Did i miss your gem links? :o Could you re-post your gem setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info