Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

Hey,

Just wanted to post in this thread again because it really is the best spec I've played. I respec'd to Math's Windripper build and it was okay, played ele buzzsaw for a bit, tried Sidra's take on crit split and I just can't get enough of being a zippy little pierce machine. Anyway, finally got my gear to an acceptable level and downed Atziri for the first time tonight! Got the flask I wanted for my ranger (wanted catalyst for my RF mara more, but meh) and this little diddy...

So, thanks Pre and all the great people who have helped in this thread! I'm finally content with my ranger and no more respecs will be happening (the number if regret orbs I've used is nauseating).

Cheers,

Zip
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
Hey!

having a lot of fun with this build. Kind of curious as to what base stats i should have before trying Atziri

Currently level 79

gear:

Spoiler

tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QW1CC4OSA-rEZYWvxmOGdUZ_hsBIXYi6iP2JP0wfDH6MgEylDMMOdRKfVFHVUtW-lpIX-Fh4mNDZ6BrJG1sbXtv8nBScLt0QXb3d9R31311fwJ_K4bOh3aH24w2jX2Nv5UFlembJpuNoJ-hIqGkokCm4Kc0p9Sqf6q4r-uxMLIZtUjAUcSiyqnPetN-1CPVANaK2cbcFd724dvjhOdU53To1usU7YPuDu967_DwQvPq9Pj5VvzF_rr-yP_e

5.5k dps on SA and 8.5k on puncture both with hatred
Last edited by AnEcho on Jul 19, 2014, 12:03:36 AM
In my respec thread:

"
Asidra wrote:
I am up to about 25 Atziri kills now on my Phys Crit Ranger, and I really feel like there are only 3 things that matter for Atziri:

Single Target DPS
Move Speed
Enough HP to survive a small Flameblast (~4500k) - but the more the better

I stick and move on a 56k Frenzy for the single form, and then potion spam and leech in a corner during the 4x phase. Takes me 3-6 secs to bring one down.

You will have a lot more movespeed than I do - so really it's just practice and comfortability. It looks like you will use Puncture, so it will take you longer probably, but you will also have less stopping to shoot.

Hope that helps! :)
Last edited by feyith on Jul 19, 2014, 12:18:50 AM
So I'm lvl 75, loving the build, and I came across a 5L Lioneye's Glare for a good price.

I know it's not the ideal high crit Harbinger bow, but I'm working with what I got.
It increased my tooltip dps on puncture/split arrow by almost 5k so I can't complain :P

So my question, is there any changes to this build that I should make to have the bow be more efficient with this build? Such as any changes in passive points, gems, or gear. Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks :)
Well, the obvious changes are you can remove Accuracy nodes from the tree. You can also probably get by with skipping Attack Speed and trading Faster Attacks on your Puncture for PPAD or Added Fire, since your base attack is faster but doesn't hit quite as hard per arrow. For safety, since you can't evade yourself on reflects, you may or may not want to take Crit Multi off the tree and grab more Crit Chance and/or Projectile Damage for more consistency instead.
Last edited by feyith on Jul 19, 2014, 4:21:55 AM
"
cuakman wrote:
"
Whats a good PDPS/crit chance bow to start out with?

300 pdps 8 crit chance to be almost like him, i got this bow for 2 ex, 300 pdps

That is an incredible bow for 2 ex. Trying to find something comparable. :x

Love the build, by the way!
So,, after seeing through all the post, I notice most ppl only has 5-8k dps on sa, how to achieve what pre gets?

40k+ dps on sa ??
"
AgentTrack wrote:
So,, after seeing through all the post, I notice most ppl only has 5-8k dps on sa, how to achieve what pre gets?

40k+ dps on sa ??

Had the same question, I can see people getting double or triple my damage but they're getting 40K+ which is about 10 times the damage i currently have.
All of the differences are significant add up. His bow is much better, 6L instead of 4L, gems 20/20, plus 20 more levels is more dps from the tree.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info