Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

Hello, I have a quick question. Would it be better to go with a 5l lions eye, with a drillneck, or spend money on a better crit bow, and go with a generic crit quiver? I can only do 1 or the other. Also, which links would you recommend for 5L puncture and Split arrow?
Last edited by kayklown on Jul 22, 2014, 4:36:33 PM
"
kayklown wrote:
Hello, I have a quick question. Would it be better to go with a 5l lions eye, with a drillneck, or spend money on a better crit bow, and go with a generic crit quiver? I can only do 1 or the other. Also, which links would you recommend for 5L puncture and Split arrow?

If you can get a good harbinger with 300+pdps & high crit = go for it.
anyways with lioneye&drillneck I would drop the crit gems for splitarrow(inc.crit+powercharge)and use added fire.
With this setup + increased crit on my 6l I slaughter the mobs with 10k dps.
This build, is not hardcore viable at all. It is a superb build indeed, but there's barely any survivability in the build. The chaos resistance is -60, and the max res is 75 all around...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
This build, is not hardcore viable at all. It is a superb build indeed, but there's barely any survivability in the build. The chaos resistance is -60, and the max res is 75 all around...

Disagree tbh, chaos res doesn't matter and builds survive with 75% all the time :)

If the build wasn't tanky, he would never make it to 100.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 22, 2014, 10:29:20 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Disagree tbh, chaos res doesn't matter and builds survive with 75% all the time :)

If the build wasn't tanky, he would never make it to 100.

I'm not bashing the build, but I'm sure he has ripped several times plenty after hitting level 90. If he has played this build in Invasion, he would NEVER.HAVE.MADE.IT.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"

I'm not bashing the build, but I'm sure he has ripped several times plenty after hitting level 90. If he has played this build in Invasion, he would NEVER.HAVE.MADE.IT.

I was playing a very similar build with similar gear in ambush and it felt freaking resilient. I lvled my ranger up to lvl93 with almost no deaths, even being a very lazy person. Double reflect maps were my worst enemy cuz dropped my acuity for maligaros+vulnerability. You can dodge most of the reflect wearing a daresso's defiance though, it's awesome.
I think this build is capable of reaching 100 in hc if you play safe. It's obviously not the most tanky but it's simply very resilient against any kind of enemy or mod.
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Jul 22, 2014, 11:44:36 PM
This build runs enough uniques as it is but I just wanted to post this:

All this debate over Crit Weakness vs. Vulnerability

IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
I just noticed something. The math says I should have pretty close to the same run speed as OP, but I don't. What am I missing?

Arctic Armour = Celerity
Shadow start = Assassin's Garb
running with Haste and Rat's Nest

I could get 5% more on boots but can't figure out where the rest is coming from.
Last edited by feyith on Jul 23, 2014, 9:02:00 PM
IOM just starting this build (lvling is super easy) but i dont have 6l bow and 6l armour (5l lioneyse glare and 5l high eva 1ress hp armour) what gems should i use iwth 5l equipment ?? :D
I would drop FA since it doesn't add to your per-hit damage and Lioneye's has a good base attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info