Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

So I've already deciding I'm doing this build for next league [assuming no major changes]. How we'll does it clear low lvl maps with say a self rolled pdps bow recipe? Thinking worst case rng drops here of course.
Last edited by wenlock on Jul 27, 2014, 12:15:05 PM
It's hard to tell because it really depends of your gear. You can get an idea here, if you look at the stats for Dock or post Piety (where the bow is far better than what you can get from rustick sash craft). As you can see, it's low. Archers in the 60-70s are really in a bad place :/
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jul 27, 2014, 5:30:48 PM
Cool Ty. I've cleared maps with ease with less damage than that on bows. At least the build has an extremely high cap out. Will be fun to build up.
I've had really good luck with YOLO alch/chaos. It's getting things to link up that's the problem. :(
Just wanted to say thanks for this guide, just started leveling a ranger, 51 after about 8 lazy hours... this build will def get me through until the new leagues come out, :) .
build possible in shadow?
"
Hectrix wrote:
build possible in shadow?

yep, pretty much exactly the same thing, except ranger gets +2% attack speed and +20% accuracy and shadow gets 3% movement speed.
Just how much does Drillneck add to this build? I want to do this build in the next league but since Drillnecks were an ambush only drop and it seems to be a pretty core part of this build... Compared to a decent crit quiver, how much DPS did Drillneck add?
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Just how much does Drillneck add to this build? I want to do this build in the next league but since Drillnecks were an ambush only drop and it seems to be a pretty core part of this build... Compared to a decent crit quiver, how much DPS did Drillneck add?

If you see his current gear he is not using Drillneck. But I would like to know also xD
I'm pretty sure that GGG has stated that the unique quivers will continue to drop despite originating in 4 month leagues.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info