Speedy Puncture + Pierce Split Arrow / Reflect Safe or Glass Cannon / Level 100 & Uber Atziri Farmer

I've been on vacation for the past 5 days and haven't been keeping up. I'll spend some time either later today or tomorrow answering all of your questions and updating the guide. Thanks for staying interested you all!

Edit: if there's any other questions or something you'd like me to add/change to the guide please post away
Last edited by Precaso on Jul 24, 2014, 3:12:03 PM
"
Precaso wrote:
I've been on vacation for the past 5 days and haven't been keeping up. I'll spend some time either later today or tomorrow answering all of your questions and updating the guide. Thanks for staying interested you all!

Edit: if there's any other questions or something you'd like me to add/change to the guide please post away

With a 5link lioneye, and 5l armor, what links for puncture and split arrow would you reoomend?
Last edited by kayklown on Jul 24, 2014, 4:49:44 PM
this one:
"
feyith wrote:
I would drop FA since it doesn't add to your per-hit damage and Lioneye's has a good base attack speed.
;)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Would be awesome to see some updated videos with commentaries on atziri and uber fights :)
Hi there, nice build :)

Have some questions, I m doing this build in 1 month race softcore, I can't afford a good 6L bow, if I use 5L which links should I use? In chest and bow.
And since drill neck doesn't exist in this race what could be a good quiver for the build?

Thanks you
This is answered in the last 2-3 pages.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
"
andregeraldes wrote:
Hi there, nice build :)

Have some questions, I m doing this build in 1 month race softcore, I can't afford a good 6L bow, if I use 5L which links should I use? In chest and bow.
And since drill neck doesn't exist in this race what could be a good quiver for the build?

Thanks you

For the bow I'm not using a 6L too, I'm using this :
And I linked together the following gems : Increased Crit Dmg / Faster Attack / Phys projectile attack dmg / Puncture / Added fire dmg. It works really well :)

For the quiver, what would obviously work quiete well with this build is a high crit chance/crit multi quiver.
I think you can skip WED on the quiver since if you run Grace, you don't run Hatred and you will deal phys dmg from split arrow. The only WED will come from puncture (if you link added fire dmg to it) so the WED on quiver would only benefit puncture.

Don't know if it's worth investing money on it. Before I bought a Drillneck, I was using this
and it was doing a very good job. <----Bad exemple cause it has a WED mod, but you see my point ;) If you have enough EVA on gear and you can afford dropping grace for hatred, then yeah why not, a WED quiver would benefit the setup I guess, but I didnt try it, so I can't be sure of that.

<---- I already have a lot of EVA with my gear, but I found running grace saved me so many times when I wasn't paying attention to phys reflect mob packs. I just switch to hatred when I need to deal tons of dmg (PVP, Atziri's Boss trio, ect)
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Update made, yay! Hopefully that helps some of you guys.
I think I'll try this build now and in the 4 month as killing Atziri/Uber is probably the best way to make currency and this build is quite cheap for doing that. Love the ms too!

Fastest/best way to level? I love leveling with fire trap but would it be better to level with a bow (considering the passives) using split arrow/rain of arrows?

Split arrow, pierce, added fire, wed
Puncture, PPAD, Added fire, burning arrow.

This combo works quite well. Dump burning arrow in act1/2 merciless for increase crit damage.

But you will possibly still level faster with flameblast / searing bond or a two handed ST.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info