The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Mizzajl wrote:
Hey, Just wanted to show my second avatar :)
Inspired by the best Trailer/Movie ever!

tsk tsk tsk vaal supporter.

Oh noes, my only weakness :)
"
It is a well-guarded secret that Mizzajl actually means 'Kung Fury Master' in the long-lost tongue of Scandawegian.

And now my secret is out too, darn it :D
Mizzajl: I absolutely love your avatar!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Nuro wrote:
Mizzajl: I absolutely love your avatar!

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jul 9, 2015, 9:56:50 PM
Hello.

I havnt found a way to change my 'boring' standard forum avatar to that amazing looking custom avatars with that distinctive frame.

I thought that the suppoerter packs gives you the same 'social frame' like ingame over your actual forum avatar.

If the custum avatars are not available then atleast make us use the ingame social frames + the standard forum avatars;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Hello.

I havnt found a way to change my 'boring' standard forum avatar to that amazing looking custom avatars with that distinctive frame.

I thought that the suppoerter packs gives you the same 'social frame' like ingame over your actual forum avatar.

If the custum avatars are not available then atleast make us use the ingame social frames + the standard forum avatars;)

Custom Avatars were part of previous supporter packs.
They stopped doing that because of the long back log they had.

If you are interested, you may be able to purchase one. Contact support@grindinggear.com
They will help you with that.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Sounds interesting.

I will make a sketch of my ideas.
I suppose GGG dont use custom made avatars (from ppl like you and me) and only ones made by own staff?!

Or could i use my own created if the look is samewhat 'good' (im not really expert in this but will try my best). I think that will also 'lower' the costs;)

What are are image-attributes like pixel-size/format? 156x105 in png-format like yours?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 17, 2015, 6:29:10 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:

You can't unless you have previously purchased a top-tier supporter pack that included a custom avatar.

"
gandhar0 wrote:

The social frame is for in-game stuff, not the forum. It wouldn't fit properly around the default avatars anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info