The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

Okay. Then the only possibilites are to buy one or create themself and hope GGG approves if the avatar theme is fitting;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Okay. Then the only possibilites are to buy one or create themself and hope GGG approves if the avatar theme is fitting;)

You can absolutely buy one and design it yourself and keep your design or have the artist use your design as his basis to draw what you show. Either way the artist has to approve but first you'd need to email support@grindinggear.com and enquire as to whether they are allowing any avatars to be purchased (plus ask for cost) at this time. Without purchasing the Custom Avatar option you have to stick with their preapproved options available for everyone to use since the custom avatars made by the GGG artists are such a great money maker for them.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Any plans to add HighGate custom avatars to this gallery?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:

confused. Highgate doesn't look like it comes with a custom avatar?

I still need to submit mine some time :/

anybody know if they've cleared out their backlog much?
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Im curios how much my custim avatar will cost. I dont expect more then an Axiom pack;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Im curios how much my custim avatar will cost. I dont expect more then an Axiom pack;)

They usually value the Custom Avatars at $500 USD.
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
kolp wrote:

confused. Highgate doesn't look like it comes with a custom avatar?

I still need to submit mine some time :/

anybody know if they've cleared out their backlog much?

According to the Supporter Pack website it does. Several Highgate Supporters are already using their card art, check the HighGate thread on GD. Basically GGG lets you pick the item for the card, flavor text, mods if it's rare/magic, and card art. They decide its rarity, number of cards, and drop zones. Then when the art is finalized, they add the card art you helped design as your custom avatar.
-Anubis Hotep
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

They usually value the Custom Avatars at $500 USD.

Yeah that sounds reasonable.

But what if i create a custom avatar myself which gets approved by the GGG staff?
I dont expect that it will cost any much?
I have some ideas for my Avatar and it could be easly created without much effort.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 17, 2015, 2:15:55 PM
"
kolp wrote:
Then when the art is finalized, they add the card art you helped design as your custom avatar.

that's cool. (and makes sense - they're making that art anyways so it's not like they're adding on another set of artwork for the forum that has to get made)

@gandhar0 - afaik they don't allow it at all except through them for the $500 price because the fancy custom art on forum is supposed to be reserved for the big time supporters. (all the packs that have included it have been in the range of $900 USD - $1500 USD, plus the Rulers who supported for $12,500+ USD)
You can email them and ask though.
Nope
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Aug 25, 2015, 7:27:52 AM