The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
Then when the art is finalized, they add the card art you helped design as your custom avatar.

that's cool. (and makes sense - they're making that art anyways so it's not like they're adding on another set of artwork for the forum that has to get made)

@gandhar0 - afaik they don't allow it at all except through them for the $500 price because the fancy custom art on forum is supposed to be reserved for the big time supporters. (all the packs that have included it have been in the range of $900 USD - $1500 USD, plus the Rulers who supported for $12,500+ USD)
You can email them and ask though.

Thanks for the reply.

Then i will stick with my Daresso close up Avatar;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Okay got an response from GGG support.
It would cost 500 dollars for creating a custom avatar which is in between the biggest/2nd biggest supporter pack.
I understand that it should only be reserved for 'big show' supporters but i (initially) had a slight hope it could be bought for a little 'fee';)

For now im fine with my Daresso Avatar but there could be more variations (standard avatars) of it.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 18, 2015, 8:28:52 AM
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 24, 2015, 11:48:10 PM
I think those are the avatars for Highgate supporters. The art looks like divination card art.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
I think those are the avatars for Highgate supporters. The art looks like divination card art.

That makes sense, I forgot they got the art from their card as an av. That's awesome.

Not sure if Charan is including those in here or not, we'll see.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 24, 2015, 10:35:20 AM
"
peachii wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

That makes sense, I forgot they got the art from their card as an av. That's awesome.

Not sure if Charan is including those in here or not, we'll see.

Why wouldn't he? I mean, the name of the thread is Custom Avatar Art... Highgate supporters get Custom Avatars... so, it would be curious if they weren't included.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 24, 2015, 11:41:43 PM
Good stuff peachii!!

I hope Clive makes a collage of all the div card art like he did for the avatars
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
I will update soon.

I don plan to include div cards. They are not custom avatars of the same intent or quality. They serve well as card art.

Kind of figured that, it's why I kept them separate. :)

This post - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1284746 Is doing a great job of tracking and posting all information about them, kind of card collection at the same time as art collection. Better for the intents of the div cards.
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

"
I will update soon.

I don't plan to include div cards. They are not custom avatars of the same intent or quality. They serve well as card art but are not custom avatars showing off the true calibre of the art dept.

Interesting. I'd say the quality and style of the new Divination Avatars are quite a cut above the old custom ones. Such is taste.

Another question- is there a way to "opt out" of having your custom avatar posted in this thread?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Aug 26, 2015, 8:40:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info