The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

Congrats on your new shiny avatar, Sarno! :D

Remember to add a title. :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Added Sarno.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
If you have an easy one it won't take long at all. I made mine by myself and just sent it to them and it was up in 2 days xD.

Was the upload costly? I mean it literally was just an upload, you created the art yourself.
Or did they fine tuned it so it fits their internal quality standards?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
It took a few years to get mine but I'm pretty happy with the result. Just the Templar looking fabulous. The earring is supposed to be a mirror but it's a bit hard to tell. I'm hoping they'll send me the hi-res art to post here but no dice so far.
Last edited by MalibuMoon on Jul 6, 2018, 5:27:53 PM
Added MalibuMoon.

And I'm sorry to say but they rarely if ever send the hi-res versions.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Added Dro28.

"
And I'm sorry to say but they rarely if ever send the hi-res versions.

Can confirm. I was told they “do not have” one.

"
Added Dro28.

Man, you sure are good at finding these.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jul 22, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info