The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 23rd July, 2018)

"
"
Completed 37 ChallengesRomulas19 wrote:
Hu I did not see mine on the list.

Check again! It was there, all this time...I swear.

Feel free to offer any explanation or title for the avatar as others have. Happy to edit it in.

Thank you sir :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Bump, in case anyone wants theirs added. I will probably start adding any new ones I see by keeping this thread open in a separate tab.
I'm like that one piece of ugly furniture too heavy to get rid of. Best you just learn how to live with it. If it comes down to you or me leaving, it's going to be you every time. I can do this all day if I want. Literally.
Bump. User Kagari added.

(Blame this person for reminding me this exists.)
Designer of 'Oni-Goroshi, Charan's sword'. Yes, I wrote all those lines. Even the really bad ones. I'm sorry.
Last edited by The_Scourge on Jan 18, 2018, 10:22:48 PM
"
The_Scourge wrote:
(Blame this person for reminding me this exists.)

I accept all of the credit and none of the responsibility. :)
Macros may not perform multiple server-side actions. Using POE Trade Companion puts your account at risk.

[Guide] Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

[Guide] What a macro is allowed to do in Path of Exile

[Guide] What a DxDiag is, and how to create one
LordAmras added.

(on the plus side, I've migrated back to this account, so this is far less tiresome than it used to be. Keep 'em coming. I CAN TAKE IT.)
Designer of 'Oni-Goroshi, Charan's sword'. Yes, I wrote all those lines. Even the really bad ones. I'm sorry.
Looked through everything, searching for Touhou references, was not disappointed :-)
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD

My Touhou gameplay channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpk_FiKyPJtgALTLMZpooIg
this I_NO guy seems to have a custom avatar
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
I am an ENFP. My opinion on some matter may not be clearly stated, gramatically correct, without spelling mistakes, but it's almost always gives different perspective
"
this I_NO guy seems to have a custom avatar

She has a divination card - I’m not sure whether he plans to include those as well.
Macros may not perform multiple server-side actions. Using POE Trade Companion puts your account at risk.

I do not.
"
The_Scourge wrote:
Myrmi

I think this is my favourite.

The quality is superb (seriously impressed by the face!), and the idea of a cursed mirror showing you your own corpse is quite intriguing for something that's "just a forum avatar." Great idea, excellent execution. This person definitely got their money's worth imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info