The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Boem wrote:
"
Impractical but COOL.

^Here we see, a man of sophisticated up-bringing.

=)

Honestly i wish they'd redesign myrmi's boots, they even implemented seven-league steps after it which just adds insult to injury in my opinion.

Just removing the down-side of physical damage taken would suffice to make them desired leveling boots.
(that's the unique of myrmi right, forgot the name but lots of MS% + physical damage taken)

I'm waiting for hyrri to be added, i faintly remember some leaked drawings and i thought they looked amazing.

Peace,

-Boem-

Never seen any myrmi boots. Care to type full name?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
"
Boem wrote:
"
Impractical but COOL.

^Here we see, a man of sophisticated up-bringing.

=)

Honestly i wish they'd redesign myrmi's boots, they even implemented seven-league steps after it which just adds insult to injury in my opinion.

Just removing the down-side of physical damage taken would suffice to make them desired leveling boots.
(that's the unique of myrmi right, forgot the name but lots of MS% + physical damage taken)

I'm waiting for hyrri to be added, i faintly remember some leaked drawings and i thought they looked amazing.

Peace,

-Boem-

Never seen any myrmi boots. Care to type full name?

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Thanks as ever for your willingness to be helpful, Therion, but I'll ask now that we not let this derail the thread. Should someone want to make another thread about Myrmi's dire treatment by the devs, I'll gladly participate, but this is neither the time nor the place.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Thanks as ever for your willingness to be helpful, Therion, but I'll ask now that we not let this derail the thread. Should someone want to make another thread about Myrmi's dire treatment by the devs, I'll gladly participate, but this is neither the time nor the place.

Not sure if this is derailing, but why do you post from two accounts?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
"

Not sure if this is derailing, but why do you post from two accounts?

More aptly, why do I have two active forum accounts at all? Throwback to when I was a volunteer moderator. Since then I've bounced between the two, but I usually stick to one for a while. Recently, I found it a bit awkward using the same account name as my unique item. I asked GGG to change that name to this name but they hit the wrong account so I'm staying on this one. And since someone reminded me I'd neglected this thread, I decided to work with it and that's that.

I only game on the one, since the one has all the mtxes. Almost all.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Mizajjl's second avatar and Rashkaldor added.

RaiseTheSteak's second avatar added.

Bumped with Sarnocurement!

(BEASTFSHO added)

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 4, 2018, 8:37:05 PM
Added Isindel.

Corrected account link to 'LazyJanitor'.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 20, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
I don't think mine has been added yet.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info