The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jun 5, 2015, 3:19:30 AM
Added kralj87.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks for the hard work Charan.

As always the pictures are pretty.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I'm SO happy how yours turned out. I know it was an ordeal and good on you for not compromising.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I'm SO happy how yours turned out. I know it was an ordeal and good on you for not compromising.

Me to. I really couldn't be happier with it. It's pretty much exactly what I wanted and freakishly enough somehow the artist put a really, really close version of my face on the girl. My hair isn't that red though. It was well worth the long wait for it.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

For get a custom avatar you need to have bought one the biggest supporter pack ?
"
keta wrote:
For get a custom avatar you need to have bought one the biggest supporter pack ?

Not just any biggest supporter pack. The last one that had it was the conqueror support pack.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I just got my forum avatar and wanted to show it off :D.

A couple of years back I won Reaper's unique item contest, which also came with an avatar.

I had it made as if POE was a scary movie. The unique map that won the contest will have some elements of a horror movie as well, so I wanted my avatar to fit the same theme. The picture is a marauder chasing a distressed Nessa, with a bloody chainsaw. I will call it The Wraeclast Chainsaw Massacre.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
supercirno and godsmackfan1002 added.

Representing because everyone should see the art team's work!

Edit: George is awesome!
Last edited by Shaeltal on Jun 16, 2015, 1:06:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info