The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
dlrr wrote:
interesting how the grandmaster supporter pack doesn't come with a forum avatar. you suppose george is backlogged? -gasp-

was looking forward to gifting another avatar to a birdie

To be fair, the avatar on it's own is priced at $500, so it's no surprise a pack only costing that much doesn't include it, since it has so many other goodies already.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
There is definitely a backlog:

------------
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM, XXX wrote:

Haven't heard anything for about 6 weeks. Any idea on when something is going to happen?
-------------

One day later:

-------------
Hi there,

I am very sorry for the delay with your custom avatar. I am unable to speculate as to when we may have a design ready for you to view, but I assure you that we are working through the queue as quickly as we possibly can. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Kind regards,
Bex
--------------

Doesn't exactly inspire me to buy one of the new packs......

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
sigh.....6 weeks?

I guess there's no hope to expecting mine soon lol
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
sigh.....6 weeks?

It was 6 weeks on July 25, more like 8.5 now and they are unable to even speculate when it will be done.

I guess they are quite happy to be paid today for a hamburger on Tuesday.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 9, 2014, 10:52:45 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
sigh.....6 weeks?

It was 6 weeks on July 25, more like 8.5 now and they are unable to even speculate when it will be done.

I guess they are quite happy to be paid today for a hamburger on Tuesday.

If you want what you paid for instantly, go buy a hamburger. Don't involve yourself in a Design process with an artist that has several processes going on at the same time and may involve several iterations.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
There is a difference between:
- instantly
- after two months not even a vague prediction can be given on when it might conceivably be done (or even started)

And "several iterations"? I haven't even seen one.

It might have been nice to state something like "it will take at least several months" before I bought the package.

Don't get me wrong. I love this game. I really appreciate the above-excellent customer service of GGG. I admire what the company is doing. But this isn't right. I am not going to do anything about it, I am not going to flood this forum, rant on reddit, google "new zealand small claims court", talk to MasterCard or whatever. But it still isn't right.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 9, 2014, 4:48:36 PM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
There is a difference between:
- instantly
- after two months not even a vague prediction can be given on when it might conceivably be done (or even started)

And "several iterations"? I haven't even seen one.

It might have been nice to state something like "it will take at least several months" before I bought the package.

Don't get me wrong. I love this game. I really appreciate the above-excellent customer service of GGG. I admire what the company is doing. But this isn't right. I am not going to do anything about it, I am not going to flood this forum, rant on reddit, google "new zealand small claims court", talk to MasterCard or whatever. But it still isn't right.

Then keep bugging them.
I remember the good 'ol days back in closed beta when I got my avatar in under a month. That insane turn around!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I remember the good 'ol days back in closed beta when I got my avatar in under a month. That insane turn around!

My process took from Dez. 13th 2013 to Jan. 12th 2014.
rip my avatar :(
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info