The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

I am new here :P.
I seriously have been thinking about this for a week, only ideas:

Some power enthralled individual who's tearing his shirt off and you can see the nodes connected by veins...

And a monster standing in the dark with very glowy eyes staring back

Faendris that wolf is very nice!
Can't wait for mine to be done.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Added Puckz and RaiseTheSteaks.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Antnee wrote:

But they can be made Legacy.
------------->

This is EPIC, Ant. (/ ゚▽゚)/
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I still love coming here periodically to drool over all these lovely avatars. Looking forward to seeing what GGG makes of mine. :)
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
I'm super biased but I love IronCageSkirt's. Part of me wishes she'd stuck with the original plan to do a Sailor armour piece instead of Acton's Nightmare...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Faendris wrote:
I am new here :P.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 7, 2014, 4:00:51 AM
Added MrPulp.

interesting how the grandmaster supporter pack doesn't come with a forum avatar. you suppose george is backlogged? -gasp-

was looking forward to gifting another avatar to a birdie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info