The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Charan wrote:
Welcome to the hallowed halls of ISpentWayTooMuchMoneyOnAComputerGameAndAllIGotWasThisT-ShirtCustomAvatar, Fleep. :)

Now I dun feel so badly that I didn't pay out for one. My Guildies know where to see the avatar I would have, and can judge for themselves if it would be worth the price (it was a surprise gift from an artist friend). =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
When in doubt, read my smileys as extremely facetious.

After all, who am I insulting most if that sentiment is true?

(okay, second-most.)

I actually think the avatars are the best bit of these packs now. They can't be nerfed, no one will ever complain about one dropping on them, people won't argue about their effectiveness, and the person paying for them has a great deal of influence over the outcome unaffected by external variables beyond their control.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

I actually think the avatars are the best bit of these packs now. They can't be nerfed

But they can be made Legacy.
Spoiler
------------->
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Updated with IronCageSkirt's avatar, 'Sailor Acton'. This was the first avatar I gifted to someone, so I've been eager to see how it turns out.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Updated with IronCageSkirt's avatar, 'Sailor Acton'. This was the first avatar I gifted to someone, so I've been eager to see how it turns out.

I quite like that one.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
Charan wrote:
-- copyrighted material is not off-limits...

While this may technically be true, I can say that they refused to do one featuring Batman. I know that there have been many other forum avatars done with obvious copyrighted material, but they are getting more strict with it now. I would guess that as the attention GGG is getting continues to grow, they are becoming more hesitant to blur any lines that might get them in trouble.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
"
Charan wrote:
When in doubt, read my smileys as extremely facetious.

After all, who am I insulting most if that sentiment is true?

(okay, second-most.)

I actually think the avatars are the best bit of these packs now. They can't be nerfed, no one will ever complain about one dropping on them, people won't argue about their effectiveness, and the person paying for them has a great deal of influence over the outcome unaffected by external variables beyond their control.

If I could trade my item for more avatars to gift to friends of mine, I would!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
*delete*
Last edited by SensesFail on Jul 25, 2014, 5:50:46 PM
I think that sirloin has got to be my most favourite avatar of them all. That cow is amazing :P

Is there a large scale of it so I can use it as a desktop?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
GingerBeast wrote:
but they are getting more strict with it now

not that strict =$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info