The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
sharkh20 wrote:
Mine is actually created by me. It is part of my entry for one of the Fan Art contests a while back. It is of a necromancer sneaking up behind a fireball witch.

Pretty cool fan-art.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Added Gaza.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
terrex wrote:
Just got mine. :)

Wow. This one is amazing. I how the weapons are coming out of the portrait.
I´ve finally gotten mine aswell, I wanted a picture that looked like the boxart of the old c64 game "The Last Ninja", since it was my favorite game when growing up :)

"The riskier the road, the greater the profit." - Rule of Acquisition no. 62
Added Tanakeah.

edit: Sorry Rittz, didn't see that one. Getting to it.

Done!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 27, 2014, 6:28:01 PM
"
Charan wrote:
Added Tanakeah.

edit: Sorry Rittz, didn't see that one. Getting to it.

Done!

Seriously, get on it. You act like you aren't being paid for this or something.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
How long does it usually take for them to implement a custom avatar?

It's been 3 weeks since they last sent an updated version, i only requested a very minor change being to readjust the border positioning.

I eventually gave up and sent them an email 3 days ago to just use the one they last sent because it seems like they either forgot or something.

And still no implementation :(
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
You listed Gaza twice, Charan.
Nice updates, as always thanks for keeping up with it Charan.

I got out my pencils and paper but haven't quite gotten mine to where I want it, probably wouldn't show up as well with it scanned since I don't do art on the computer as well as on paper. I'll just keep waiting patiently until my turn pops up.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Skyforth wrote:
How long does it usually take for them to implement a custom avatar?

It's been 3 weeks since they last sent an updated version, i only requested a very minor change being to readjust the border positioning.

I eventually gave up and sent them an email 3 days ago to just use the one they last sent because it seems like they either forgot or something.

And still no implementation :(

The implementation can take a while because they do those when they do Changes on the Forum Database.
Most likely when patches hit, but not always.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info